Shake is a Human with a spirit in his eye. He is a Bounty Hunter residing in Ainefir, and is typically a quiet person that hangs in the forests. Whenever something interests him, he isn't afraid to explain why. He sees females as weak opponents. He is able to see spirits and the flow of magic at a cost; he has to see through both eyes, straining them...
Shake's weapon is the spirit sword "Riglord". It is the sword of the spirit that can increase the power with the power of intention, it is possible to increase the inexhaustible attack force. Its ability is highly dependent on the mental state of the user.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Shake Highland, "The Power of Silence"
Origin: Wonderful World
Classification: Human, Bounty Hunter, possibly Half-Human, Swordsman, Air User
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Air Manipulation, Spirit hax, recouperation, Blade Creation, Counter-Strike, Forest Affiliation (According to Shake's profile, he likes to wind down in forests. This in turn rejuvenates the spirit in his eye...), Self-Mental Manipulation (Shake's sword's strength is dependent on the mental state; the calmer, the better.), The ability to see spirits and the flow of magic, Master Swordsman.
Lifting Strength: Unknown. At least Athletic Human (Can lift the currently unplayable Heathrod at 125kg, but it's possible he can do better.)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class
Durability: Small Town level (Tanked Chartette's Terra Break finish skill, which is comparable to low-end Nukes).
Stamina: Very High (Has survived mass blood-loss, and kept fighting.)
Range: Extended melee range
Standard Equipment: Riglord (A sword that gets stronger when the Mental state has a good status.), Wind Magic, & Spirit Eye H4X.
Intelligence: Extremely High (When the situation calls for it, His experience in Bounty Hunting surpasses even Orphe's.)
Weaknesses: Loud noises & those who use Sound Manipulation to deafen others, Shake's Spirit Eye, albeit useful at times, has to be strained along with his other, regular eye to see, is rarely ever interested in anything most times, if not focused enough, his attacks are a lot weaker...
Feats: Is an expert Parryer at close and midrange (While this is typically a good thing, Fuga and sometimes Pale can bypass this with their long range combat techniques.), the character as a whole is a Swiss Army Knife, can handle both Duna and Orphe at once and win, and is a true polar opposite of Ryuza.
- Sword Silence: Shake's Original Ability. A Parry move with the benefit of a Counter Hit if successful. Only applies to Upper/Mid attacks, and cannot block projectiles. Time it well...
- Ultimate Sword: Shake does a full swing with his sword. Increases Blade Gauge when hit. A fourth slash of this caliber does extra damage, but resets the meter.
- Land Rays: Shake swings his sword, creating a Giant Reppuken-Like move that builds up for a second, then charges at the opponent fast. Can travel across the entire arena.
- Brandish Circle: Shake swings his sword in an upward arc. Has potential as an Anti-Air move.
- Trent Rod: A distance blade created by Shake's Spirit Eye that can stab an opponent from behind. Has to be placed with great care, otherwise it WILL miss.
- Cloud Lift: Shake slashes his sword down with great force, slamming the opponent on the spot.
- Blade Hazard: Shake's Main Finish Skill. Shake slashes the opponent to death, then slashes them once more before slashing them through to the other side.
- Eye of Spirits: Shake's other Finish Skill. Allows his Spirit Eye to react to any situation by pausing Shake's Reaction Time (In other words; Time Manipulation in a sense), allowing him to react what comes at him, whether it's a projectile, or a heavy hit. It can make a rough guess of the opponent to see a BIG attack coming, allowing him to either Block, Jump out of the way, Counter hit, or even Parry it.
Likes: Work (The opposite of Ryuza.)
Hates: Noisy Places
Values: Bracelet Spirit