The Shadow of Yharnam are three faceless creatures that appear to be human but. Masked in shadows and black robes, they are devoted to the Queen they serve, Mother of the Child of Blood. In their bloodless hands, they carry a weapon they once mastered; a blood coated Chikage, a deadly blunt mace, and lethal pyromancy. Servants of the blood, they are human no more. They have been infected with the parasitic snakes that infest the woods and undergo gruesome mutations. They share a symbiotic link with the vipers, either transforming their arms to use them as whips or summoning gigantic serpents to devour victims.
Powers and Stats
Name: Shadow of Yharnam
Classification: Servants of Queen Yharnam
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, durability, and endurance, Skilled swordsman/mace wielder, Fire Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Can stretch their limbs, Summoning, Resistance to magic and soul manipulation (Able to use the Chikage in its transformed state without it damaging its soul), Regeneration (Mid-Low via Visceral Attacks), Poison Manipulation (Via Snake Summon)
Striking Strength: Building Class
Durability: Building level (Can take hits from Henryk)
Range: Extended melee range with sword/mace, Dozens of meters with pyromancy, summoning, and extended limbs
Standard Equipment: A mace, Chikage and candlestick, or katana depending on the Shadow
Intelligence: Above average (Highly skilled with their respective weapons, Two of the three shadows have enough knowledge of pyromancy to apply it in practical combat)
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to electrical attacks
- Upward Slash A swift close-range launcher.
- Running Slash A mid-range running knockdown attack.
- Sword Combo The Shadow uses up to five rapid swings and a delayed sixth swing.
- Sword and Candle
- Fire Breath A mid-range fire breath with continuous slow tracking.
- Whip Thrust A long-range forward thrust with slightly delayed start up. This can also be used by the Sword Shadow.
- Mace and Fireball
- Triple Homing Fireball Launches three long-range fireballs homing fireballs.
- Triple Raining Fireball Throws three arcing mid-range fireballs that converge on the opponent's location and create large spherical explosions.
- Snake Summon: Summons three giant snakes that perform long or mid-range strikes depending on their distance to the target.
- Visceral Attack: The Caryll rune "Blood Rapture" implies that the Shadows are able to restores their health when they use visceral attacks.