|“||Whatever you do, don't tell him you missed the punch line.||„|
Crafted long ago as a plaything for a lonely prince, the enchanted marionette Shaco now delights in murder and mayhem. Corrupted by dark magic and the loss of his beloved charge, the once-kind puppet finds pleasure only in the misery of the poor souls he torments. He uses toys and simple tricks to deadly effect, finding the results of his bloody “games” hilarious—and for those who hear a dark chuckle in the dead of night, the Demon Jester may have marked them as his next plaything.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Shaco, the Demon Jester
Origin: League of Legends
Classification: Homicidal Jester, Demon Marionette
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled assassin, Expert knife wielder, Poison Manipulation, Teleportation, Invisibility, Can induce fear (via Jack in the Box), Can poison the opponent's soul, Duplication, Regeneration (Mid-Low)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+
Durability: Small Town level+
Range: Extended melee to several meters with shivs
Standard Equipment: Killing Joke (Shivs), Jack in the boxes
Intelligence: Relatively high (A skilled assassin who is highly proficient in manipulating and exploiting the emotions of his targets in order to establish more genuine fear and insanity before killing them)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Shaco slashes the opponent with his shivs. Augmented by Backstab and Deceive.
- Backstab: Shaco's basic attacks and Deceive critically strike when striking enemies from behind, dealing unmodified damage to monsters. Backstab cannot happen on the same target more than once every few seconds.
- Deceive: After a delay, Shaco blinks to the target location and becomes temporarily invisible, causing his next basic attack within 2.5 seconds to deal bonus physical damage and reduce Deceive's cooldown by 2.5 seconds. Shaco remains invisible even while casting Hallucinate. Casting Jack in the Box causes him to shimmer, but does not remove stealth.
- Jack In The Box: Shaco summons a Jack In The Box at the target location that lasts for up to 60 seconds.
- Stealth Trap: The Jack In The Box stealths, arms and becomes untargetable after 2 seconds, creating a puff of smoke and a distinct sound that can be detected through fog of war, and is vulnerable to trap-disabling effects at all times.
- Pop Goes The Weasel: Upon detecting a nearby visible enemy, the Jack In The Box springs into action, becoming visible and targetable, causing all enemies in range to Fear icon flee, and attacking a nearby enemy, prioritizing the last enemy champion Shaco was in combat with, before disappearing after 5 seconds.
- Two-Shiv Poison: Shaco throws a dagger at the target enemy, dealing magic damage and slowing them for 3 seconds. While Two-Shiv Poison is not on cooldown, Shaco's basic attacks poison his targets, slowing them for 2 seconds and causing minions and monsters to occasionally miss their attacks. Two Shiv Poison is lore-wise stated to be able to damage the target's soul directly, and if they survive they will lose their will to live entirely and likely kill themselves.
- Hallucinate: Shaco vanishes for 0.5 seconds, then creates a near-identical Hallucination of himself at his side, who remains on the field for 18 seconds as a controllable minion. While the Hallucination is active, Hallucinate can be used to move it to the target location.
- Seeing Double: The Hallucination benefits from Shaco's items and buffs, and applies on-hit effects with its basic attacks, but not on-attack effects. It also takes 50% increased damage from all sources, doubled to 100% increased damage from enemy turrets, and does not benefit from Shaco's bonuses from runes and masteries, nor does it propagate its own auras.
- Surprise!: Upon disappearing, the Hallucination explodes, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies and dropping three mini-Jack in the Boxes around it that last for up to 60 seconds.