|“||I am Gundam!||„|
|~ Setsuna F. Seiei, episode 19|
Setsuna F. Seiei (刹那・F・セイエイ, Setsuna Efu Seiei) is the main protagonist of the story in Mobile Suit Gundam 00. He is a Gundam Meister of the paramilitary organization Celestial Being and is humanity's first Innovator. In season 1, he pilots GN-001 Gundam Exia and he pilots GN-0000 00 Gundam and co-pilots its upgrade, the GN-0000+GNR-010 00 Raiser with Saji Crossroad in season 2. He pilots the GNT-0000 00 Qan[T] in Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie -A wakening of the Trailblazer-.
Power and Stats
Tier: 9-C, higher with explosives | At least 8-A, possibly 7-C | 7-B | At least Low 6-B, likely much higher | Unknown
Name: Setsuna F. Seiei, Soran Ebrahim (real name)
Origin: Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Age: 10 (S1-Pro), 16 (S1), 21 (S2), 23 (AwotT), 73 (AwotT-Ep)
Classification: Human, Child Guerilla (former), Gundam Meister, True Innovator, ELS/Innovator Hybrid
Powers and Abilities: Peak Human stats, Heightened reflexes, Skilled mobile suit pilot, Skilled in martial arts, Skilled marksman and use of explosives, Infiltration, Telepathy, Resistance to mind attacks, Clairvoyance, Can sense quantum brainwaves (QBWs) near him and impending danger from far distances, Can track users of QBWs | Superhuman strength, speed and durability, Thermal energy weapons, Beam weapons, Bladed weapons, Flight, Spaceflight, various sensors, radar and electronic jamming, Statistics Amplification via the Trans-Am System, Afterimage | The same but much stronger, Force field (GN Field), Optical Camouflage, Stealth, Trans-Am Burst (Increases Setsuna's telepathy and minor mind attack on enemies.), Can teleport a short distance if hit (Quantum Teleportation) | Quantum Gate, FTL | All previous Gundam abilities, Technological Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, Immortality (Type 1 & 3, Post merging with the ELS), Regeneration (Mid), Adaptation, Reactive Evolution, Assimilation, Duplication, Power Mimicry, Fusionism, Energy Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Fusionism, Durability Negation
Attack Potency: Street level, higher with explosives | At least Multi-City Block level with GN Blades, possibly Town level with GN Arms | City level | At least Small Country level (Made a gash on the moon sized ELS mothership's surface.), likely much higher at Quantum Burst | Unknown, can ignore conventional durability by assimilation
Speed: Peak Human | Hypersonic | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic reactions | Massively Hypersonic with Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed, Massively FTL+ via Quantum Gate (can travel anywhere in the universe, visited the ELS homeworld) | Massively FTL+ via Quantum Gate
Lifting Strength: Peak human | At least Class 50 (Gundams are easily capable of picking up and crushing tanks between their hands) | Likely higher (00 Raiser can swing beam sabers formed of concentrated plasma across vast distances) | Even higher | Unknown
Striking Strength: Street Class | Multi-City Block Class | City Class | Island Class | Unknown
Durability: Street level | Multi-City Block level (Took hours of bombardment from the military). Higher with GN Shield | Multi-City block level. Possibly Town level with GN Shield. Higher with GN Field | At least Multi-City block level. Town level with GN-Sword Bits acting as a shield. Higher with GN Field | Unknown, regeneration, adaptation and reactive evolution makes him difficult to kill
Stamina: At least Peak Human | Very High (Virtually limitless combat time unless Trans-Am is initiated) | Nearly limitless (The Twin Drive system produces far more particles than any single GM Drive) | Nearly limitless (Superior to the original 00 and has superior particle output with the Quantum System) | Likely limitless (After ELS assimilation)
Range: Extended melee, dozens of metres with guns, clairvoyance can range up to dozens of kilometres | Several kilometres | At least hundreds of kilometres | At least thousands of kilometres | Possibly interplanetary with the ELS
Standard Equipment: Guns and explosives, GN-001 Gundam Exia, GN-001RE Gundam Exia Repair, GN-0000 00 Gundam, GN-0000R+GNR-010 00 Raiser, GN-001REII Gundam Exia Repair II, GN-0000 00 Qan[T] / ELS 00 Qan[T]
GN-001 Gundam Exia
- GN Beam Sabers
- GN Beam Daggers
- GN Long Blade & GN Short Blade
- GN Shield
- GN Sword
- GN Vulcans
- Proto GN Sword
GN-0000+GNR-010 00 Raiser
- GN Beam Machine Gun
- GN Beam Saber
- GN Micro Missile
- GN Shield
- GN Sword II
- GN Sword III
- GN Vulcan
GNT-0000 00 Qan[T]
- GN Sword V
- GN Sword Bit
- GN Shield
- 1 x GN Beam Gun
- 2 x GN Sword Bit A
- 2 x GN Sword Bit B
- 2 x GN Sword Bit C
Intelligence: Skilled in many ways of war and fighting due to his time as a child soldier and the single best pilot in the series, know some MS technical skills to maintain and repair his Gundam, is the only one who can be trusted with the operation of the 00 Gundam and later the 00 Qan[T] and outmaneuvers all but the most skilled foes under normal circumstances.
Weaknesses: Is wholeheartedly against war, does not have mastery of his telepathy (can't use it to brainwash or mind wipe others for example), Trans-Am greatly increases GN particle consumption and thus causes drastically reduced performance once it ends until the GN Particle supply is restored. Units can be rendered inoperable if their GN Drive(s) is/are destroyed. Continual use of Quantum Teleportation will drain GN Particle Reserves at a significantly higher rate. | Unknown as ELS
- GN Field: The field is created by concentrating enough GN particles within a local area of space. The GN particles are shaped and focused into a spherical form for full defensive coverage over the unit(s); however, the field itself is not restricted to spherical forms. The field itself can wrap around any shape or size, so long as the necessary amount of particles can form around the surface it was generated/formed over. When the GN particles concentrate enough, the particles become dense enough to resist intense temperatures, physically repel and/or stop ballistic weapons and particle beams.
- Optical Camouflage: The Optical Camouflage uses a holographic projection system that creates an illusionary image of its surroundings to avoid visual detection, a form of invisibility. The camouflage isn't a true invisibility cloak, rather, an advanced grid projection system to blend in its surroundings like a chameleon.
- Trans-Am: Raises the output of the GN Drives to their limit, tripling combat performance in all regards for a short period. However, once this period of increased performance ends the GN Particle reserves will be completely drained, resulting in greatly reduced performance until the reserves recharge.
- Trans-AM Burst: New feature of the 00-Raiser, only achievable by a True Innovator. Spreads out a burst of extremely purified GN particles in the entire battlefield. It allows Setsuna to telepathically communicate with people who aren't sensitive to Quantum Brainwaves.
- Quantum Teleportation: While Trans-Am is engaged the 00 Raiser can undergo Quantum Teleportation, allowing it to dissolve into GN Particles when struck before coalescing a certain distance later, fully ready to fire. This gives a distinct edge in combat that allows Setsuna to quickly reposition himself as well as easily evade enemy fire. However, each use of Quantum Teleportation further strains the GN Particle production of the GN Drives, forcing him to use it sparingly.
- Raiser Sword: Combining the forward GN binders from 0 Raiser and GN Swords to create Raiser Sword (massive beam saber) that can extend at great distances to cut down large objects like battle cruisers and satellite weapons.
- Quantum Sword: Like the Raiser System but derived from the Quantum System, with much greater output and allowing GN Particles to be transferred to the weapons more smoothly and effectively than the 00 Raiser's condensers, creating a much larger beam saber similar to the Raiser Sword while in Trans-Am.
Key: Setsuna | GN-001 Gundam Exia | GN-0000+GNR-010 00 Raiser | GN-0000 00 Qan[T] | ELS 00 Qan[T]