Seth (セス Sesu) is the main antagonist of the Street Fighter IV series, and serves as the usual final boss for all characters in the series. He is the CEO of Shadaloo's weapon division, S.I.N. Seth is one of many genetically engineered replacement bodies for M. Bison.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Origin: Street Fighter
Age: Unknown. Modeled as someone in his late 30's.
Classification: Spare Body, CEO of Shadaloo's weapon division, Martial Artist
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Can use ki based attacks, Chi Manipulation, Master of various martial arts styles, Can use the Tandem Engine, Can stretch his body, Can unleash a violent vortex, Can create a ball of energy, Levitation, Pseudo-teleportation
Speed: At least Supersonic+ (Can keep up with Bison)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+
Durability: Small Town level+ (Took hits from Bison)
Stamina: High (He is powered by the Tanden Engine and can fight even while heavily injured)
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of meters with projectiles and Yoga arms.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Able to control the Shadaloo's weapon division and is a very skilled combatant, highly intelligent and has mastered several forms of martial arts
Weaknesses: Cocky, and can lose his cool if the fight isn´t going his way.
- Shoryuken: A strong jumping uppercut, Seth can land up to 3 hits with follow-up motions.
- Sonic Boom: Seth throws a crescent-shaped wave of energy with a quick arm motion.
- Yoga: Able to extend his arms several meters
- Spinning Piledriver: Seth uppercuts the opponent into the air, then teleports above the opponent and piledrives them into the ground.
- Hyakuretsukyaku: Seth does a single kick followed by a rapid flurry of unseen force if it connects.
- Yosokyaku: While in the air, Seth kicks the opponent while upright, similar to Chun-Li, though it can be repeated three times with follow-up motions.
- Yoga Teleport: Seth teleports away from his opponent.
- Tenmakujinkyaku: While in the air, Seth dive kicks towards the opponent.
- Focus Attack: A long-range tackle.
- Tanden Engine: Seth attempts to draw the opponent closer with the Tanden Engine.
- Tanden Storm: Seth produces a ball of energy that draws in his opponent and hits them repeatedly before blasting them away.
- Tanden Stream: Seth attempts to draw the opponent into his Engine and, if successful, ejects them into the screen.
- Tanden Typhoon: Seth twists his body into an arc, with his feet and head on the ground and his stomach facing upwards. He then unleashes a violent vortex diagonally upwards from his Engine.
Note: The movie Street Fighter IV: The Ties That Bind is not canon to the main series.