Seraphimon is an Angel Digimon whose names and design are derived from the mythological Seraph and the archangel Michael. As one of the "Celestial Digimon", it is the executor of the enlightened God's laws. It is dressed in holy armor that shines silver, and possesses ten golden wings. As the highest-ranked being among Angel Digimon, it rules over them all. Although its true identity and personality are hidden behind a mask and cannot be glimpsed, it is the being closest to the Being of Goodness called "God". It is told that when it descends for the final battle against evil beings, it will purify everything. Also, it is said that Daemon, who fell to the Dark Area and became a Demon Lord Digimon, was originally a Seraphimon. It bears the Crest of Hope on its plackart.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 2-A
Origin: Digimon Frontier
Age: Existed since the creation of the Digital World
Classification: Digimon, One of the Three Great Angels
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Light Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Expert Swordsman, BFR, Statistics Amplification, Light Manipulation, Energy Manipulation and Projection, Can negate the durability of evil enemies via "Judgement Slash, Can remove Curses, Air Manipulation, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Heat Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation (Can recreate the Big Bang, though this is a suicide attack), Electricity Manipulation, Healing, Portal Creation, Limited Probability Manipulation, Acausality, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Digimon attacks are able to interact with each others' Digicores, which constitute a Digimon's mind and soul. Hence, all Digimon are able to manipulate, attack, and destroy the minds and souls of others), Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of other Digimon, which in turn protect their minds and souls from external interference), Power Nullification, and Existence Erasure.
Speed: Infinite, possibly Immeasurable (Equal to Daemon)
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable
Striking Strength: At least Multiversal+
Durability: At least Multiverse level+
Stamina: Extremely High, can last extended fights with powerful Digimon like Cherubimon
Range: Planetary with regular attacks, Universal+ with Testament | At least Multiversal+ with Testament
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Seraphimon is an exceedingly ancient and powerful Digimon and is the executor of God's laws. As a result, it is very capable of holding its own in combat, destroying foes with powerful energy attacks and engaging melee-oriented foes with Excalibur. However, Seraphimon has been shown to be somewhat arrogant at times, being tricked by Mercuremon into firing the Strike of the Seven Stars into the latter's shield, resulting in his defeat when the attack was launched back at him.
Weaknesses: Somewhat overconfident.
- Strike of the Seven Stars: Creates seven superheated balls of light at the opponent to annihilate them.
- Testament: Uses the deepest mystery to convert its mortal life into a new Big Bang
- Excalibur: Attacks with the holy sword generated from its right arm.
- Gate of Destiny: Seraphimon has sometimes been shown to be able to use the abilities of its previous stage, MagnaAngemon. With this attack he uses Excalibur to open a gate to a sealed dimension from which there is no escape, consigning his foe to oblivion.
- Heaven's Knuckle: Gathers holy power in its fist and shoots a beam of holy light from it.
- God Typhoon: Spins its Holy Rod or both itself and the Holy Rod to create a tornado.
- Holy Rod: Hits the opponent with its glowing Holy Rod.
- Angel Slam: Uses its Holy Rod to pick up an enemy and slam it into the ground.
- Staff Sweep: Trips the opponent with the Holy Rod.
- Halo Attack: Spins through the air swinging its Holy Rod.
- Glide: Flaps its wings to stay airborne.
- Holy Shot: Fires a bullet of holy energy from its spinning rod.
- Heaven's Gate: Opens a portal to another dimension that sucks in the enemy and seals them away, or blasts the enemy with light from the gate. This light blast has a chance of instantly killing the opponent.
- Excalibur: Extends its energy sword on its right arm and attacks.
- Heaven's Heal: Heals injuries to self and allies.
- Holy Desinfection: Cures cursed status ailments on allies.
- Soul Banish: Glows with holy energy before either firing one or more energy blades or unleashing a powerful kick.
- Judgment Slash: A single sword strike that destroys evil.
- Flying Sword of Justice:Rushes forward through the air to stab with its outstretched Excalibur.
- Shield Counter: Blocks an incoming attack with its beam shield, following up with a sword slash.
- Holy Jump: Uses holy power to launch straight up into the sky.
- Excaliburst: Powers up the Excalibur and then slices the enemy.
- Shield Strike: Rams the opponent with its beam shield.
Note: This page details Seraphimon as he appears in Digimon Frontier as well as the feats shown in the official databook and Koh's Seraphimon in the Digimon World Dawn/Dusk games. For Takeru's Patamon and Seraphimon see Patamon (Takeru Takaishi).