Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 8-A
Name: Sektor; real name is unknown
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Cyborg; Formerly Human
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Martial Artist, Weapon Mastery, Can fire missiles, Fire Manipulation, Teleportation, Invisibility and possession of a jet propulsion system on each of his joints along with a new armor plating (Gained as a Cyborg)
Lifting Strength: Class 5
Striking Strength: At least Multi-City Block Class
Durability: At least Multi-City Block level
Stamina: High. Limitless as a Cyborg (Seeing that as a machine he doesn't need any rest or nourishment)
Range: Standard melee range. Extended melee range with Pulse Blades. Tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: Rockets and heat-seeking missiles and a flamethrower. Pulse Blades (similar to lightsabers from Star Wars), Laser Pistol, and apparently a squad of AI controlled machines built in a similar fashion to his old design in the Original Timeline.
Intelligence: Skilled in combat.
Weaknesses: Sektor is mentally insane.
- Chest Missile: Sektor fires a missile directly at his opponent from his chest. In his human form, he fires it from his hands.
- Double Missile: Sektor fires two missiles straight at his opponent.
- Homing Missile: Sektor fires a missile that follows the opponent before exploding.
- Upward Missile: Sektor fires a missile upwards or in front or behind the enemy, which falls back down, hitting the opponent from above.
- Rocket Punch: Sektor teleports under his opponent and gives him a rising uppercut. This move can also be done in air.
- Metal Uppercut: After the first hit lands, Sektor will hit the opponent a second time, slamming them into the ground.
- Flame Burner: Sektor fires flames at the opponent with his arm-implanted flamethrower.
- Flame Thrower: It deals more damage.
- Massive Missile: Sektor fires a powerful missile from his chest at his opponent, then immediately performs a Rocket Punch that breaks his opponent's jaw, skull, and knocks teeth out. As they fall, he charges up a powerful force palm and targets the opponent's back, which is enough to break their spine and close bones.