Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-A | 8-C | 7-A | High 7-A
Name: Sechs, AR-6
Origin: Battle Angel Alita
Gender: Male (Made as a fully cybernetic clone of female cyborg Alita, he later transitioned to the Fizziroy body)
Age: 1½ years - 5 years as of Mars Chronicle.
Classification: Combat Android
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, durability, agility, stamina, can create and control plasma which can be used to amp his speed as well create doppelgangers of himself that can act as flares, proficient in high-frequency vibration attacks powerful enough to break steel, immortality (Type 1), able to use sonar, echolocation, has incredible shock resistance due to the structure of his body, can achieve supersonic speeds whilst standing still by ionizing the polyethylene solution in his body effectively making it plasma which can also increase his power many times over, voice imitation, able to expand and contract his body, capable of absorbing the energy from attacks and then using it to boost the power of his own attacks
Lifting Strength: Likely Class 5+ | Likely at least Class 10+ | Unknown | Unknown
Striking Strength: Likely at least Small Building Class | Likely Building Class | Mountain Class | Large Mountain Class
Durability: Small Building level | At least Building level | Mountain level | Large Mountain level (It took a serious punch from Zekka to destroy his most powerful form)
Stamina: Large. He is capable of fighting for long periods of time.
Range: Several hundred meters with expansion punch
Standard Equipment: Titan Blade (A specially designed sword manufactured of electro-plated crystallized titanium. This gives it increased durability and pliability, as well as a distinct shine. The Titan Blade sits at 6.25 meters (20.5 feet) in length, and 43kg (94-95lbs) in weight), Solenoid Quench Gun (The right arm of Sechs' modified TUNED body, as well as the first Fizziroy body, was capable of transforming into a .22 caliber super-conducting phase transition gun, also called a "Solenoid Quench Gun" which should be able to fire shots at a speed anywhere between 1km/s-5km/s)
Intelligence: Sechs is not particularly intelligent in terms of books smarts compared to other characters but does have some basic understanding of physics and even invented his own fighting style dubbed sechster angriff in the short space of a year, has adept knowledge on rotational physics
Weaknesses: Can only use his Sechster Angriff fighting style in a forward motion
- Hertza Haeon: One of Alita's most common Panzer moves which can also be used by Sechs, the Hertza Haeon is a strike that delivers a high-frequency vibration to the victim, concentrating kinetic energy on destroying or disabling the brain or heart.
- Einzug Rüstungen: A technique used to match an opponent's rhythm and parry, then strike when the opponent drops their guard.
- Expansion Punch: Sechs expands and contracts his body within the error range of nanoseconds which is followed up by a punch having thousands of times more power than his normal punch.
- Expansion Kick: Sechs expands and contracts his body within the error range of nanoseconds which is followed up by a punch having thousands of times more power than his normal kick.
- Plasma Ball: Sechs creates a plasma-based ball/blast and can fire it towards his opponent.
- Sechs Special Plasma Boost: Sechs transforms his body into pure plasma to increase his speed.
- Sechs Special Plasma Decoy: Sechs creates dozens of plasma doppelgangers of himself which can act as decoys as well as flares.
- Sechster Angriff Boost: Sechs spins his titan blade around his body and speeds it up by adding plasma to it creating a sort of planetary gear that spews plasma jets. (This technique can also be coupled with a plasma decoy as a failsafe in case the Sechster Angriff Boost fails which can then be followed up with an expansion punch from the air).
- Imploding Drill Punch: After expanding his body to absorb kinetic energy from enemy attacks, he then returns that energy with a version of the expansion punch.
Key: TUNED Body | Fizziroy Body | Super Fizziroy Body | After absorbing energy from Zekka's punch
Note: Not to be confused with the similarly - named character from Mobile Suit Gundam Wing.