Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-B | Unknown | Likely 6-A | Unknown, at least 6-A | Unknown, at least 6-A
Name: Scott Pilgrim
Origin: Scott Pilgrim
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Video game-inspired moves, Some degree of Toon Force, Expert martial artist, Can create destructive waves with his bass, Can summon different kinds of swords, Sword Mastery
Attack Potency: At least Wall level+, possibly higher (Effortlessly defeated Matthew Patel, had help getting rid of his Demon Hipster Chicks but this might've been unnecessary) | Unknown (Seemed reluctant to fight Lucas Lee) | Likely Continent level (Made Todd Ingram bleed slightly, though was still less powerful than he was) | Unknown, at least Continent level (One-shot Roxie Richter with ridiculous ease) | Unknown, at least Continent level (One-shot Gideon Graves with the help of Ramona)
Speed: At least Superhuman | At least Superhuman | Likely at least Subsonic+ (Could react to Roxie Richter without noticing her properly several times) | Massively Hypersonic (Can dodge Gigadeon's lightning attacks) | Unknown
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman (Can manhandle robots sent to kill him)
Striking Strength: Wall Class+ (Can easily uppercut people people high enough for him to follow and repeatedly punch before slamming them back into the ground at high speed) | Continent Class
Durability: At least Wall level+, possibly higher (Fought Matthew easily, had help making a barrier to block the Demon Hipster Chicks' fireballs but it might've been unnecessary) | Unknown, at least Building level (Survived being sucker punched and tossed into the side of Casa Loma by Lucas) | Likely Continent level (Could take multiple hits from Todd, though the latter was rarely going all out)| At least Continent level (Should boost his defences) | Unknown, heals all current wounds once wielded
Range: Standard melee range, extended melee range with swords
Standard Equipment: Fireglo Rickenbacker 4003 Bass Guitar, The Power of Love and The Power of Understanding.
Intelligence: A video game and comic book nerd who is extremely skilled in swordsmanship and is an expert in hand-to-hand combat. He's considered the best fighter in the Province and has defeated numerous foes. However, he has his bouts of idiocy and has a tendency to ignore his own flaws.
Weaknesses: Sometimes dumb, lazy and stubborn and tends to ignore his own flaws rather than improve himself.
- Super Attack: A reference to Street Fighter's Tatsumaki Senpukyaku. Scott spins around quickly with one leg outstretched to kick his opponents.
- Tech Attack 1: A reference to Street Fighter's Fukiage. Scott uppercuts while unleashing red energy from his body.
- Tech Attack 2: A reference to Street Fighter's Hayate. Scott draws back his fist and then slides forward with a lunge punch.
- Bass Guitar: Scott uses his bass guitar to create destructive sound waves.
- Reversal: Scott blocks the opponent's attack with his arm and counters with a powerful punch.
- Air Juggle: Scott launches his opponent into the air, he then proceeds to jump after them and punch them 63 times before dealing a 64th final punch that launches them downwards.
- Power of Love: A supernatural sword Scott can summon. Unlocked when he confessed his love for Ramona. It increases his "stats", making him more powerful.
- Ninja Slash: A reference to the opening cutscene in Ninja Gaiden. Scott dashes forward at an incredible speed and slashes his opponent in half.
- Energy Slice: By slashing the sword, Scott sends a short-ranged wave of energy from the sword.
- Power of Understanding: A supernatural sword Scott can summon, more powerful than the Power of Love. Unlocked when he admits to his mistakes and that he needs to improve himself. Raises his "stats" even further.
- X-Strike: A reference to the "X-Strike" Tech in Chrono Trigger. Scott and a team-mate (who is also wielding a sword) dash forward and slash their opponent at the same time, leaving an "X" shape behind.
Key: Volume 1 Base | Volume 2 Base | Volume 3 and Onward Base | Power of Love | Power of Understanding