Sceptile is a Grass-type Pokémon and the final evolution of the Treecko line. An unparalleled combatant in the jungle, it tends to the trees with care while slicing through all that would threaten it with its razor-sharp leaves.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-C | At least High 6-C
Gender: Can be Male or Female
Classification: Forest Pokémon.
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Plant Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Precognition via Detect, Forcefield Creation, Can drain the nutrients directly out of its opponent's body to heal itself. Dark, Dragon, Bug, Rock, Ground, Fighting and Flying based attacks, Temporary Flight via Aerial Ace. Resistance to Ground, Water, Grass and Electric type attacks.| Immunity and Empowerment from Electric type attacks.
Speed: At least Sub-Relativistic (Faster than opponents that can catch and dodge things from Pokémon that are easily thrown, hurled, or flung. Pokémon give more effort throwing things at .032c for Seismic Toss). Higher via Unburden ability and Agility | At least Sub-Relativistic (Faster than before). Higher with Agility
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Large Island class+ (Fights primarily in melee combat with the leaves on its forearms) | At least Large Island class+ (Stronger than before)
Durability: Large Island level+ (Can fight with Pokemon of the same caliber) | At least Large Island level+ (Stronger than before)
Range: A few hundred meters with ranged attacks
Standard Equipment: None | Sceptiliteite
Intelligence: Is a cunning predator who can easily sneak around his prey
- Overgrow: Sceptile's command over plant life reaches its peak when pushed to the brink, greatly increasing the potency of its Grass-type moves.
- Unburden: Sceptile's naturally acrobatic nature means that items will slow it down. Thus its speed doubles when it discards or consumes the item its holding.
- Lightning Rod: After Mega Evolving, Sceptile becomes a living lightning rod, drawing all electricity and lightning based attacks towards him. It is immune to any of the negative effects these attacks would incur, channeling the energy from this electricity into its own ranged attacks, greatly upping their potency in the process.
- Agility: Sceptile sharply increases its already impressive speed with psychic energy.
- Detect: Sceptile reads its opponent moves to completely dodge their next attack, but its success rate drops the more the opponent becomes accustomed to this, only resetting after Sceptile waits to use it for later.
- Leaf Blade: The leaves on Sceptile's forearms lengthen dramatically and begin glowing with verdant energy, allowing it to slice through most materials with ease.
- Leaf Storm: Sceptile unleashes a furious storm of wind and razor sharp leaves to assail its opponent for heavy damage. However, the potency of its ranged attacks falls sharply after the attack's completion.
- Mega Drain: Sceptile forcibly drains the nutrients out of the target's body from a distance, using them to rapidly heal itself.
- Night Slash: Sceptile launches a stealthy strike with the power of darkness when its opponent leaves an opening. This attack is particularly likely to strike the target's vitals for critical damage.
- Aerial Ace: Sceptile strikes the opponent with a quick slash from above. This attack never misses.
- Pursuit: Sceptile strikes a foe from behind with the power of darkness, dealing double damage if the target happens to be fleeing from it.
- Earthquake: Sceptile sets off an earthquake that strikes those around it
- Rock Slide: Sceptile hurls the target with an avalanche of massive boulders.
- Quick Attack: Sceptile tackles the opponent with a burst of speed that far exceeds its normal limits, allowing it to catch foes off guard.
- Quick Guard: Sceptile erects a barrier that nullifies attacks that always move first or are exceedingly faster than Sceptile itself. However, its success rate drops sharply with each successful use.
- Screech: Sceptile lets out an ear-splitting screech that forces its opponent to cover their ears, lowering their guard in the process.
You can find a full list of its attacks here
Key: Base | Mega Sceptile