Sayuki Kurobane (黒羽 紗雪 Kurobane Sayuki) is a heroine of fortissimo EXS//Akkord:nachsten Phase.
She only speaks when necessary, but when she does her messages are direct and to the point. She deals with family matters differently, however, showing her soft side easily to the point that most characters are taken aback. In addition, she also has brother complex towards her brother, Reiji Yoshino. She views Reiji as her most important family and would go to any extend to protect him, to the point that she takes things too seriously at times. On the contrary however, she is on bad terms with Momiji Satomura due to Momiji's attempt to kill Reiji early in the story. As the story progressed, Momiji developed a more condescending attitude towards her, but Sayuki still stayed on high alert around Momiji.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-B | 4-C
Name: Sayuki Kurobane
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 3), Regeneration, Magic, Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Skilled marksmanship, Her bullets can change their course to follow the sounds her opponent makes, Can track individuals across an infinite distance and reach her opponent via Skoll and Hati | Immortality Negation, Existence Erasure (Lindrum can sever the existence of Immortal beings and stop them from resurrecting themselves)
Attack Potency: City level with Weiss Schwarz (Strong enough to destroy magical weapons), higher with Sturm Kreuz (Creates hundreds of magical attacks and each one of them have the power of a meteor) | Star level with Overload Weiss Schwarz (Overpowered Odin while he was using 50% of his power), Overload Weiss Schwarz ignores conventional durability
Speed: FTL (She was seeing the 7x FTL Judgement in slow motion, faster than Ayane's Stringload that can easily intercept Thorhammer Fullaccess which is 9x faster than light) | At least FTL normally, MFTL+ using Flugel Blitz, Infinite Speed with Alsviðr (Only counts as travel speed)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Superhuman | Planet Class (Hurt Odin with a kick)
Durability: City level via powerscaling (Tougher than Momiji) | At least Planet level (Survived a direct hit from Odin's Gungnir)
Stamina: Very high
Range: A dozen Meters. Unknown with Skoll and Hati.
- Utamaru (うたまる utamaru): The white gun
- Archimedes (アルキメデス arukimedesu): The black gun
- Sköll (スコール sukōru): The white foot armor.
- Hati (ハティ hati) The black foot armor
- Lindwurm (リンドヴルム rindovurumu): The true form of Sayuki's magic, containing the mixed power of Utamaru, Archimedes, Sköll and Hati, resulting in a vastly more powerful effect.
Intelligence: Above Average
Weaknesses: Takes a lot of time to charge Sturm Kreuz. If her Magical weapon is destroyed, she will be erased from the existence.
- Weiss Schwarz (福音の魔弾 (ヴァイス・シュヴァルツ) vaisu shuvarutsu; German for "White and Black", Japanese for "Gospel Magical Bullets"): Sayuki's basic ability is to track and recognize the sound generated by her opponent to act accordingly.
- Einhart (術式固定 (アインハルト) ainharuto; Japanese for "Fixed Skill"):
- Razen (術式固定解除 (ラーゼン) rāzen; Japanese for "Fixed Skill Release"):
- Flugel Blitz (瞬間魔力換装 (フリューゲル・ブリッツ) furyūgeru burittsu; English for "Flugel Blitz", Japanese for "Instant Magical Retrofit"): Sayuki uses this Rune to increase her body capacity so that she can handle her power more efficiently.
- Sturm Kreuz (正邪必滅の流星群 (シュトゥルム・クロイツ) shutourumu kuroitsu; German for "Storm Cross", Japanese for "Meteor of Right and Wrong"): This attack takes a great deal of time to prepare, but the result it can bring about is worthwhile. To use this Last Resort, Sayuki has to create magical bullets high in the air while not detonating any of them. When the necessary number of bullets is achieved, she lets all of them fall down the enemy like a devastating black and white downpour of energy. Thereotically speaking, executing this move without a partner is impossible, but Sayuki managed to pull it off in her battle with Momiji without her noticing.
- Alsviðr ((アルスヴィズ) arusuvizu): After acquiring Skoll and Hati, Sayuki has the ability to track beyond space as she uses it to penetrate Odin's eternal space.
- Line Weiss Strahl (白黒に染まりし純白の閃光(ラインヴァイス・シュトラール) rain vaisu shutorāru; Japanese for "White and Black Flash that Dyes Everything Pure White"): Sayuki's combo attack that she created by combining all her offensive runes together in her Second Access form. First, she fires Weiss Schwarz at her opponent. Then, she uses Sturm Kreuz on them, rendering them unable to move if hit. She then finishes her opponent with a combination of attacks from Sköll and Hati, finishing them off. This rune is capable of inflicting pain on the target even if they manage to heal the wound caused by it, as shown when Odin used Das Rheingold to reform himself. In addition, the scars left by Line Weiss Strahl still remained on him.
- Aquarianage (総ての果てにある福音 (アクエリアンエイジ) akuerian'eiji; English for "Aquarian Age", Japanese for "The Gospel At the End of All"): Loading a bullet into Lindwurm.
- Nordström (高次術式固定 (ノルドシュトルム) norudoshutorumu; Japanese for "Fixed Skill Formula High-Order"): Sayuki pours her magic into Lindwurm, creating a monochromatic spiral that gathers in the muzzle.
- Schwarzschild (高次術式固定解除 (シュヴァルツシルト) shuwarutsushiruto; German for "Black Sign/Black Shield", Japanese for "Fixed Skill Formula High-Order Release"): Cause Lindwurm to react and change its form.
- Overload Weiss Schwarz: (永劫なる福音の魔弾 (オーバーロード・ヴァイス・シュヴァルツ) ōbārōdo vaisu shuvarutsu; English for "Overloaded Weiss Schwarz", Japanese for "The Magic Bullet Called Eternity"): Sayuki's ultimate attack, in which she fires a supercharged round that severs the existence of whatever it hits, even destroying targets as large as the sun and moon.
Key: Base | Second Access