Sayo (last name unknown) was the main protagonist in Digimon World: Dusk and secondary protagonist in Digimon World: Dawn. She is an union tamer who works for the organization "Night Crow" in DarkmoonCITY and a friendly rival to Koh.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 4-C | 9-A | At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C | 2-C | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A
Origin: Digimon World: Dawn/Dusk
Gender: Female, her team is gender ambiguous or genderless however.
Age: Unknown, appears to be in her teens
Classification: Human, Digimon Tamer, Union Tamer, Night Crow
Powers and Abilities: Digimon recruitment/scanning, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Darkness Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Sleep Manipulation, Light/Laser Manipulation, Limb Extension, Possible Possession, Energy Manipulation, Weapon Mastery, Electricity Manipulation, Aura Manipulation, Can make enemies lose their fighting will, Sound Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Flight, Immortality (Type 1), Anubismon remarks about how it doesn't understand the concept of humans growing up, aging and dying), Absolute Zero, Can fight in beyond Absolute Zero temperatures, Self Information Manipulation and Reactive Evolution via Overwrite, Resistance to Reality Warping and Existence Erasure.
Attack Potency: At least Star level (Her party rivals Koh's team) | Small Building level (Defeated a Raremon, who should have this level of durability due to sheer size) | At least Universe level+, likely Multi-Universe level+ (Commands Dianamon, Can casually wipe out entire groups of Armageddemon, who could overpower Omegamon, Defeated Ophanimon and ExoGrimmon, the commands GranDracmon, who is far superior than the Seven Great Demon Lords) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Stated to be comparable in strength to Takumi Aiba, who defeated members of the Royal Knights and contributed to the Mother Eater's defeat)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Koh, whose ShineGreymon Should be as fast as the ShineGreymon who appeared in the anime Digimon Data Squad) | Immeasurable (Comparable to Takumi, who participated in the final battle against the Mother Eater, which took place in higher-dimensional space)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Star Class | Small Building Class | Universal | Universal | At least Multiversal+, likely High Multiversal+
Durability: At least Star level (Her team tanked blows from ShineGreymon) | Small Building level (Tanked hits Raremon) | At least Universe level+, likely Multi-Universe level (Survived battles against Gallantmon CM, Omegamon and other Universe level Digimon) | Multi-Universe level (Commands GranDracmon. Comparable to Koh) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Tanked Hits from Monzaemon.)
Stamina: Very High, survived a long and difficult battle against Grimmon
Range: Several ft with her teams raged attacks
Standard Equipment: Digivice. MachGaogamon/MirageGaogamon/MirageGaogamon BM is decked out with lots of mechanical equipment such as claws, jet boosters, armor and his "Meteor Shackle"). Lotosmon comes equipped with her "Grand Hammer" and "Caduceus". Dianamon has a two sided Scythe and can make arrows from light.
Intelligence: Sayo is a great commander and tactician, as well as a platinum tamer, which you can only get by winning an extremely difficult battle against Imperialdramon Paladin Mode and his two allies.
Weaknesses: Sayo herself is a normal human and comes with all the weaknesses of one, and thus makes an easy target.
Overwrite: All Digimon can rewrite their data, so that they are able to react to various situations that were once problematic for it. This usually causes a gigantic increase in power and sometimes new skills and resistances are gained. However, the more emotional the Digimon is, the more violent the overwrite becomes.
- Luna Claw: Scratches with claws that are lovely at first glance, but are filled with dark power.
- Tear Shot: Concentrates power in its forehead antenna, then fires a beautiful water orb at the opponent.
- Lop-ear Ripple: Twirls its ears, swallowing up the opponent in the vortex of bubbles generated.
- Crescent Harken (Deutsch: Crescent Hook): Bewitches an illusion with the mysterious power of the moon, so that the opponent sees itself as its own enemy and immediately carves itself to pieces.
- Arrow of Artemis: Pulls a faintly sparkling arrow of ice from the quill-like protuberances on its back, then fires it.
- Goodnight Moon: Lures the opponent into sleep with the lunar light emitted from the Goodnight Sisters.
- Lila Shower: Fires countless slender beams from its leaf-like fingers.
- Beauty Slap: Continuously slaps the opponent with its extensible hands, causing it to instantly fall in love with Lilamon.
- Un Deux Pollen (French: One Two Pollen): Dances gracefully, scattering lovely-smelling pollen to bewitch the opponent.
- Marvel Shot: Discharges iridescent energy spheres from the flowers on both of its arms.
- Lilac Dagger: Brings the opponent down using an energy-based blade generated in its hand.
- Lila Needle: Fires a single beam from the tip of its hand.
- Lovely Cologne: Charms the enemy with a sweet smell.
- Beauty Shock: Emits an electric shock from its fingers.
- Serpent Cure: Releases a white aura from the Caduceus.
- Serpent Ruin: Releases a black aura from the Caduceus.
- Seven's Fantasia: Releases a seven-colored aura from the staff of rainbow-colored flowers that tempts the opponent into a euphoric fantasy world and causes them to completely lose their fighting spirit.
- Gaoga Tornade (French: Gaoga Tornado): Circles the opponent with maximum thrust and unleashes an extremely high-speed barrage.
- Winning Knuckle: Attacks with a blow of its fist boasting supreme impact strength.
- Howling Cannon: Releases ultrasonic waves with a single howl.
- Double Crescent Mirage: Fires crescent moon-shaped shock-waves from its hands.
- Full Moon Blaster: Concentrates its body's energy, then fires it from the mouth on its chest as a superdreadnought-class strike.
- Gale Claw: Runs through like a hurricane, instantly cutting the opponent to pieces.
- Howling Cannon: Attacks with a howling, supersonic wave.
- Quick Move: Attacks quickly.
- Sonic Move: Attacks even quicker.
- Meteor Shackle (Full Moon Meteor Impact): Strikes the opponent with a sphere of light containing planetary-class energy.
- Final Mirage Burst: Puts its body and soul into releasing the energy hidden within its weapon.
- Luna Hook Slasher: Carves the opponent to pieces with its crescent moon-shaped energy blade.
Key: Early Game (Pre-Degeneration) | Early Game (Post-Degeneration) | End Game | Super XROS Wars | Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
Note: This profile covers Sayo's team of Digimon. Sayo herself has no real feats and can be assumed to be an average human.