Saxton Hale is a daring Australian, President and CEO of Mann Co., and the star of many comics series. He is considered the fourth richest man in America. He was the sixth richest man in America, but surpassed the fifth by wealth and the fourth by killing him in a harpoon duel. His favorite pastimes include fighting, drinking, and battling with ferocious animals. In fact, most kids sleep with a teddy bear at night, but Saxton Hale sleeps with an actual bear that he tamed while in the Brazilian Jungles. His identifying features include a mustache, rippling muscles, a crocodile-tooth lined hat, and a patch of rotating chest hair shaped like Australia. He also refuses to wear clothes on his upper body "for obvious reasons".
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 9-A, likely higher
Name: Saxton Hale
Age: 40's as of Ring of Fired
Classification: Human boosted by Australium, CEO of Mann, Co
Origin: Team Fortress 2
Attack Potency: At least Small Building level, likely higher (Even when he was past his prime, Saxton Hale was shown to be just as strong as Heavy. During his prime, Saxton Hale was capable of performing feats such as killing the Yeti, which was so durable that it was said nothing on Earth could kill it)
Lifting Strength: Likely Class 5 (Wrestles Gorillas weekly. Adult gorillas have been estimated to be capable of deadlifting roughly 1800 lbs. Has been shown to be comparable to Heavy, who can lift a brown bear far larger than himself.)
Striking Strength: At least Small Building Class, likely higher
Durability: At least Small Building level, likely higher (Took a free fall with no injuries, a yeti couldn't do anything to him)
Range: Extended melee range with his punches
Standard Equipment: Nothing, though apparently is capable with many weapons.
Weaknesses: A majority of his strength relies on Australium, though without it he's still capable fighter. Extremely overconfident in his abilities, likely due to being completely unrivaled in the TF-verse. He is also not willing to hurt children, but he is willing to pay others to do it for him.
- Casually kills a Yeti
- Note how the researchers claim that nothing on Earth could stop the Yeti. Likely a hyperbole but still gives an idea about how strong the Yeti is.
- Apparently is still able to fight The Heavy and The Scout even after being weakened.
- Destroys several Grey Mann robots.
- Casually punches at 2751 PSI.
- Fights a Lion while getting his hair cut.
- Caused the extinction of a species of Sharks in indonesia.
- Lead a troop of Girl scouts against Grizzly Bears, whether or not they were successful is unknown.
- Creates a new form of Martial Arts