Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 3-B | Possibly 3-A
Age: Thousands of years old
Classification: Former Archangel and Seraph, Demon King
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Likely Magic, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Ability to move in stopped time, Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Needs to have his atoms destroyed on physical/spiritual/astral levels at once in order to be killed (Eternal Atoms), Can kill others with Eternal Atoms, Dispel Bound (Multiple magical force fields used to ban enemy attacks: this includes Immortality, Control over the body and mind, Regeneration (Low-Godly), Instant victory, Creation, Magic, Reality Warping, etc.), Some knowledge on the powers of creation, Can create entire universes, Shapeshifting, Regeneration (Low-Godly), Teleportation, Flight, Can survive in space, Can devour planets and stars, likely several others.
Attack Potency: At least Multi-Galaxy level (Should still be stronger than DKL Dark Schneider) | Possibly Universe level (Created a mini-universe in base form and has been referred as a Universal threat.)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Able to casually blitz a Seraphim class angel in base form) | Massively FTL+
Lifting Strength: Class 100+, likely higher
Striking Strength: At least Multi-Galactic | Possibly Universal
Durability: At least Multi-Galaxy level, likely higher | Possibly Universe level. Has to have his eternal atoms (Basically his entire soul) be destroyed making him much harder to kill.
Stamina: Likely inexhaustible
Range: Galactic, probably higher
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Knowledgeable about God, angels, and creation in general. Likely a manipulator based on his entire concept.
Weaknesses: None notable.
- Created a small universe in his hand in base.
- Escaped from The Black Abyss, a giant black hole in the center of the Galaxy, proving at least FTL speed.
- Defeated an entire armada of Angels, including the Seraph Uriel.
- Arch Enemy: A simple punch with spirit energy concentrated into it. it. Able to take down transcendents such as the Seraphim with absolute ease.
- Dispel Bound: Used to cancel another spell. If the caster of the original spell is far more powerful than the user of Dispel Magic though, it's extremely hard, if not impossible to use it successfully. Simply put, the weaker the opponent the more successful the ability.
- Eternal Atoms: Reconstruction ability on the atomic level. In order to completely kill someone with Eternal atoms you have to be able to destroy them on a physical, spiritual, and astral level.
Key: Base | Augoeides