|“||Margulis, from your winter ashes, there has sprung a field of flowers. Conceived by me, germinated for deadly purpose. You used to dream of old Earth, didn't you? Bathed in gold and solemn blue. I intend to reclaim it now, from the spores and the ruin. It came to me like a proverb: fight poison with poison. Cure this sick horde with the greatest of plagues. I will call her... Saryn.||„|
Saryn is a poison-themed Warframe controlled by the Tenno to undergo tasks assigned to them by The Lotus, a mysterious figure whose motive is to preserve their kind.
Her abilities are centered around spreading disease, eliminating her opponents with lethal toxins that take into effect instantaneously, causing rapid decomposition.
She is described to be very elusive and deadly like her namesake, Sarin.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 6-A, likely higher, Unknown with Spores and Miasma
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, durability, agility,Energy Manipulation, Weapon Mastery, Expert infiltrator, Poison Manipulation, Regeneration (Low-Mid), Resistant to (Heat, Electricity, Poison, Cold, Radiation), can utilize various Auras, can turn invisible via Shade's Ghost mod, Skilled martial artist, Acid Manipulation, can inflict disease, Immortality (Type 1), Levitation and Pseudo-Flight, Energy Projection, Energy and Life Absorption, Immunity to Soul Manipulation (By virtue of lacking a soul), Resistant to Mind Control, Matter Manipulation
Attack Potency: At least Large Continent level, likely higher (Comparable to the likes of Mirage, who could casually tear apart hordes of Sentients with her bare hands), Unknown with Spores and Miasma (Her spores and miasma can bypass conventional durability)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Can fight evenly against Volt), possibly Relativistic+ or higher reactions/combat speed (Can deflect weapons such as Opticor and Glaxion at a close distance, the former stated to be able to fire a blast of "light energy")
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Large Continent Class
Durability: At least Large Continent level, likely higher (Can tank blows from Mirage)
Range: Extended melee range; can be extended to a certain amount with mods, hundreds of meters with most ranged weaponry, 141 meters with Spores, 23.5 meters with Molt, 35.25 meters with Miasma (Although this should gradually expand overtime)
Standard Equipment: Various types of Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Tenno weaponry, but is limited to one large weapon, a sidearm, and a melee weapon at a time during missions
Intelligence: Unknown (Capable of outsmarting any foe or overcoming any puzzle they encounter, but this intelligence is dependent on their Operator)
Weaknesses: Advanced, concentrated EMPs can restrict the use of her powers.
- Spores - Saryn will infect a target with deadly toxic spores that will severely weaken the opponent's stamina while slowly killing them, these spores can be popped by Saryn and will spread the disease to other hostile opponents in the area.
- Molt - Saryn will shed her skin and create a poisonous decoy to take fire for her, Saryn will quickly regenerate after casting.
- Toxic Lash - Saryn will imbue her melee weapon with a lethal toxin, if attacking an enemy inflicted with Spores all of them will burst at once.
- Miasma - Saryn pollutes the atmosphere with a poisonous mist that will corrode enemies who are exposed to it.
- Channeling - Channeling is a technique all Tenno are capable of. While charging additional energy through their Warframe, they potentially double their AP with their melee strikes, in addition to making their opponents completely disintegrate on contact.