Sargeras is the creator and leader of the Burning Legion. He was once the Champion of the Pantheon, chosen to defend the worlds the titans had ordered. However, while he once served as a guardian and protector, Sargeras now works to destroy all world-souls and life in the universe, and undo what the titans had strived for ages to achieve.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 4-B | 4-B
Age: Unknown (One of the oldest beings in the universe)
Classification: Titan, Champion of the Pantheon, Lord of the Burning Legion
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, True Flight, Swordsmanship, Magic, Creation (Can create different kinds of matter including entire planets as well as avatars of himself. Should be capable of creating sapient creatures like the rest of the titans), Reality Warping, Pocket Reality Manipulation (Created the pocket dimension where the prison planet Mardum resides), Spatial Manipulation, and Immortality (Types 1 and 2) | All previous abilities, as well as Chaos Manipulation (Fel magic is a manifestation of disorder in its' purest form), Life and Soul Manipulation (Fel magic is fueled by the life energy and soul of the user. Users can also steal the life and souls of others to wield fel powers, when they do the souls are utterly destroyed in the process), Matter and soul erasure (The fel storm that he conjured threatened to completely destroy both the bodies and the souls of the rest of the titans. They narrowly managed to avoid the destruction of their souls but their bodies were obliterated), Soul Sealing (Created a scythe from the fires of an exploding planet that was capable of sealing the souls of those it cut. The weapon was further capable of sealing any user that had been weakened enough to be devoured), Fire Manipulation (Felfire burns much hotter than normal fire and cannot be extinguished by normal means), Mind Manipulation, and Possession (Possessed Aegwynn and later Medivh)
Attack Potency: Solar System level (He was the greatest warrior of the Pantheon) | Solar System level (Fought and defeated all of the other members of the Pantheon, which are capable of razing entire planetary systems)
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Traveled across the Universe) | Massively FTL+
Lifting Strength: Class Y | Class Y
Striking Strength: Solar System Class | Solar System Class
Durability: Solar System level | Solar System level
Standard Equipment: Gorchalach | Gorribal (A fragment of Gorchalach, the blade he wielded when he was the Champion of the Pantheon)
Intelligence: High (Has the knowledge to create entire pocket universes as well as sapient life. Skilled tactician. As a titan, Sargeras was capable of even figuring out the greatest flaw in the universe: The existence of the Void Lords) | Supergenius (Skilled tactician. Knowledge of fel magic)
Weaknesses: As a titan, he is weak to fel magic | None notable
- Telepathy: Sargeras is able to commune with his servants, such as Mannoroth and Archimonde, from the Nether.
- Illusions: Sargeras can create illusions, such as when he created a false vision of what he offered to the Eredar in exchange for their obedience.
- Possession: Sargeras can possess normal humans, such as when possessed the human mage Aegwynn after deceiving her that she had managed to defeat one of his avatars. Influenced her decisions for centuries. Once she conceived a child, Sargeras switched his influence onto the infant and when the boy had fully grown up Sargeras took full control of him.
- Fel magic: Sargeras is able to lash out at those around him with Fel magic. Fel magic drains the life from the environment to fuel its magic, such as Fel fire, which cannot be put out by normal means, or the Fel storm he summoned (See below)
- His "Gift" to Illidan: Sargeras is able to look into the mortal realm through the eyes of his chosen servant, such as Illidan.
- Titan strength: Sargeras is so strong the strength of 100 dragons is merely a fraction of Sargeras' strength. He could destroy entire stars, and match all the members of the Pantheon at the same time by himself. In comparison to Sargeras, Mannoroth and Archimonde were described as fleas. This could be a reference to either power or size. Or, more likely, both.
- Immunity from harm via most weapons: Sargeras is immune to conventional damage and even some immortal weapons can barely harm him (The axe created by Cenarius for Broxigar was able to wound him, but not to any great effect, while the powers of the Demon Soul was completely impotent)
- Plane creation: Sargers has the ability to create entire pocket dimensions (Created Mardum, the Plane of Banishment. The Titan-forged later imitated his work by creating the Elemental Planes on Azeroth).
- Fel storm creation: Possibly his most powerful ability, which he once used it had the capability to fully obliterate both the bodies of the rest of the titans, Sargeras can create massive and violent Fel storms.
Key: Champion of the Pantheon | Lord of the Burning Legion
Note: There seems to be an inconsistency between the powers of Argus the Unmaker and the rest of the Titans. This is likely due to conflicting writing between different writers. It could, however, potentially be explained by Argus' own natural affinity towards manipulating space.