|“||The bigger the risk, the bigger the bounty.||„|
Beauty and danger: There are few who can match Miss Fortune in either. One of Bilgewater's most infamous bounty hunters, she built her legend upon a swathe of bullet-riddled corpses and captured ne’er-do-wells. The booming echoes of her twin pistols in the port city’s reeking wharfs and scavenger shanties are sure signs of another warrant from the Bounty Board being settled.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least 7-B
Name: Miss Sarah Fortune, the Bounty Hunter
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Early 20s
Classification: Human, Bounty hunter, Captain of The Syren, Arcade Warrior
Lifting Strength: Athletic Human (Can easily dual wield a pair of hand cannons)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | City Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least City level
Range: Dozens of meters with her pistols
Standard Equipment: "Shock and Awe" (Her pistols), Saber, Splinter Bombs
Intelligence: High (Highly skilled in combat, A skilled manipulator and tracker, masterminded Gangplanks downfall over the course of her entire life)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Miss Fortune shoots at the opponent with her pistol. Augmented by Love Tap.
- Love Tap: Whenever Miss Fortune attacks an enemy unit that was not the target of her previous basic attack, she will deal bonus physical damage to them.
- Double Up: Miss Fortune fires a shot at a target enemy, which then bounces to hit another unit behind it, dealing physical damage to the first target and increased physical damage to the second, applying on-hit effects to both. Double Up's second shot prioritizes units directly behind the primary target, especially enemy champions marked by Love Tap prior to the ability being cast. If the first target is killed, the second hit will deal 50% increased damage.
- Strut: Miss Fortune gains bonus attack speed for 4 seconds and brings Strut's passive effect to full power. Marking a new target with Love Tap reduces Strut's cooldown by 2 seconds. Miss Fortune gains 25 bonus movement speed if she has not taken damage in the last 5 seconds, excluding damage over time. This bonus is increased to a greater amount after another 5 seconds.
- Make It Rain: Miss Fortune rains hundreds of bullets down onto the target area for 2 seconds, slowing and dealing magic damage to enemies within the area every 0.25 seconds.
- Bullet Time: Miss Fortune channels for 3 seconds, firing several waves of bullets over the duration. Each wave deals physical damage and can critically strike for bonus damage.
Key: Base | Arcade Miss Fortune