|“||The bigger the risk, the bigger the bounty.||„|
|“||This is just the beginning. I want everyone loyal to him brought to answer. I want the heads of his lieutenants mounted on my wall. Burn everything that bears his mark. And I want his corpse.||„|
|“||Revenge is a dish best served by Starlight.||„|
Beauty and danger: There are few who can match Miss Fortune in either. One of Bilgewater's most infamous bounty hunters, she built her legend upon a swathe of bullet-riddled corpses and captured ne’er-do-wells. The booming echoes of her twin pistols in the port city’s reeking wharfs and scavenger shanties are sure signs of another warrant from the Bounty Board being settled.
A member of Ahri’s original team, Miss Fortune is a hot-headed gunslinger, renowned across the galaxy as a monster slayer. Angry at losing comrades, the second-in-command now fights in their memory—not out of a sense of duty, but for vengeance. Even with new members joining the team, she can’t forget her past. She is always the first to charge into battle, often ignoring her own safety as long as she can take down every beast in sight. Her short temper often leads to butting heads with teammates who she sees as wasting time when they could be laying waste to the enemy. Despite being scornful of others, the only member of the team Miss Fortune truly holds at a distance is Syndra, who she suspects has less noble reasons for her return.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least 7-B | Low 2-C
Name: Miss Sarah Fortune, the Bounty Hunter
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Early 20s
Classification: Human, Bounty hunter, Captain of The Syren | Arcade Warrior | Star Guardian
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert marksman and skilled swordsman, Regeneration (Mid-low), Can increase her speed (Via Strut) | All previous abilities plus Energy Projection and Flight
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions) | At least City level (Can fight on par with the Battle Bosses, Damaged Battle Boss Blitzcrank)) | Universe level+ (All Star Guardians are imbued with the light of the First Star, which created the universe)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Massively FTL+ (Capable of crossing galactic and universal distances in short periods of time)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Can easily dual wield a pair of hand cannons with a recoil powerful enough to send a grown man flying backwards)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | City Class | Universal+
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least City level | Universe level+
Range: Dozens of meters with her pistols
Standard Equipment: "Shock and Awe" (Her pistols), Saber, Splinter Bombs | Shock and Awe | Shock and Awe, Boki and Baki (Her familiars)
Intelligence: High (Highly skilled in combat, A skilled manipulator and tracker, masterminded Gangplanks downfall over the course of her entire life)
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of mana with which to cast spells, her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Miss Fortune shoots at the opponent with her pistol. Augmented by Love Tap.
- Love Tap: Whenever Miss Fortune attacks an enemy unit that was not the target of her previous basic attack, she will deal bonus physical damage to them.
- Double Up: Miss Fortune fires a shot at a target enemy, which then bounces to hit another unit behind it, dealing physical damage to the first target and increased physical damage to the second, applying on-hit effects to both. Double Up's second shot prioritizes units directly behind the primary target, especially enemy champions marked by Love Tap prior to the ability being cast. If the first target is killed, the second hit will deal 50% increased damage.
- Strut: Miss Fortune gains bonus attack speed for 4 seconds and brings Strut's passive effect to full power. Marking a new target with Love Tap reduces Strut's cooldown by 2 seconds. Miss Fortune gains 25 bonus movement speed if she has not taken damage in the last 5 seconds, excluding damage over time. This bonus is increased to a greater amount after another 5 seconds.
- Make It Rain: Miss Fortune rains hundreds of bullets down onto the target area for 2 seconds, slowing and dealing magic damage to enemies within the area every 0.25 seconds.
- Bullet Time: Miss Fortune channels for 3 seconds, firing several waves of bullets over the duration. Each wave deals physical damage and can critically strike for bonus damage.
Key: Base | Arcade Miss Fortune | Star Guardian Miss Fortune