|“||The bigger the risk, the bigger the bounty.||„|
|“||This is just the beginning. I want everyone loyal to him brought to answer. I want the heads of his lieutenants mounted on my wall. Burn everything that bears his mark. And I want his corpse.||„|
|“||A girl, a galaxy, and some names on a list. Isn't that how it always starts?||„|
|“||Revenge is a dish best served by Starlight.||„|
Beauty and danger: There are few who can match Miss Fortune in either. One of Bilgewater's most infamous bounty hunters, she built her legend upon a swathe of bullet-riddled corpses and captured ne’er-do-wells. The booming echoes of her twin pistols in the port city’s reeking wharfs and scavenger shanties are sure signs of another warrant from the Bounty Board being settled.
Sarah Fortune is a living weapon of mass destruction; a legendary bounty hunter seeking revenge among a galaxy of thieves. Shot and left for dead, she now pilots the deadliest combat exo-suit in known space—and she'll stop at nothing to bring violent justice to her would-be killers.
A member of Ahri’s original team, Miss Fortune is a hot-headed gunslinger, renowned across the galaxy as a monster slayer. Angry at losing comrades, the second-in-command now fights in their memory—not out of a sense of duty, but for vengeance. Even with new members joining the team, she can’t forget her past. She is always the first to charge into battle, often ignoring her own safety as long as she can take down every beast in sight. Her short temper often leads to butting heads with teammates who she sees as wasting time when they could be laying waste to the enemy. Despite being scornful of others, the only member of the team Miss Fortune truly holds at a distance is Syndra, who she suspects has less noble reasons for her return.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least 7-B | 4-B | Low 2-C
Name: Miss Sarah Fortune, the Bounty Hunter
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Early 20s
Classification: Human, Bounty hunter, Captain of The Syren | Arcade Warrior | Galactic Bounty Hunter, Exo-Suit Pilot | Star Guardian
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert marksman and skilled swordsman, Regeneration (Mid-low), Can increase her speed (Via Strut), Damage Boost (Via Love Tap), Statistics Reduction (Via Make It Rain), Danmaku (Via Bullet Time) | All previous abilities greatly enhanced | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert marksman, Regeneration (Mid-low), Can increase her speed (Via Strut), Damage Boost (Via Love Tap), Statistics Reduction (Via Make It Rain), Danmaku (Via Bullet Time), Flight, Transformation, Antimatter Manipulation (Via Scarlet Fair and Royal Arms), Black Hole Creation (Via Zero Hour), Energy Projection and Durability Negation (Via Starswarm, described as having the ability to melt and tear targets apart from the inside out), Technological Manipulation/Absorption (Able to integrate new technology and weaponry into her Exosuit), Extrasensory Perception and Information Analysis (Via Exo, can alert her to incoming threats and give her information on the enemy and the current situation, as well as give her information he has stored in his database), Can survive in space, Resistance to Gravity Manipulation and Black Holes | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert marksman, Regeneration (Mid-low), Can increase her speed (Via Strut), Damage Boost (Via Love Tap), Statistics Reduction (Via Make It Rain), Danmaku (Via Bullet Time), Energy Projection and Flight
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions) | At least City level (Can fight on par with the Battle Bosses, Damaged Battle Boss Blitzcrank)) | Solar System level (Capable of destroying entire star systems) | Universe level+ (All Star Guardians are imbued with the light of the First Star, which created the universe)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Massively FTL+ (Capable of traversing the galaxy and intergalactic travel in short periods of time) | Massively FTL+ (Capable of crossing galactic and universal distances in short periods of time)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Can easily dual wield a pair of hand cannons with a recoil powerful enough to send a grown man flying backwards)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | City Class | Solar System Class | Universal+
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least City level | Solar System level | Universe level+
Range: Dozens of meters with her pistols | Dozens of meters with her pistols | Interplanetary | Universal
Standard Equipment: "Shock and Awe" (Her pistols), Saber, Splinter Bombs | "Shock and Awe" | Exo-suit | Shock and Awe, Boki and Baki (Her familiars)
Intelligence: High (Highly skilled in combat, A skilled manipulator and tracker, masterminded Gangplanks downfall over the course of her entire life) | Extremely high (Renowned throughout the galaxy as a legendary bounty hunter, has singlehandedly outmatched highly advanced aliens, Royal Space Military Exo-Suit Pilots, entire starships and their fleets of fighter ships, and has committed mass murder of the Galactic Military's generals. She is viewed as such a threat that the entirety of the Galactic Military does whatever they can to try to stop her. Miss Fortune is also extremely knowledgeable regarding weapons and technology, having built her suit's Scarlet Fair form herself using her father's blueprints with her own modifications.)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Basic Attack: Miss Fortune shoots at the opponent with her pistol. Augmented by Love Tap.
- Love Tap: Whenever Miss Fortune attacks an enemy unit that was not the target of her previous basic attack, she will deal bonus physical damage to them.
- Double Up: Miss Fortune fires a shot at a target enemy, which then bounces to hit another unit behind it, dealing physical damage to the first target and increased physical damage to the second, applying on-hit effects to both. Double Up's second shot prioritizes units directly behind the primary target, especially enemy champions marked by Love Tap prior to the ability being cast. If the first target is killed, the second hit will deal 50% increased damage.
- Strut: Miss Fortune gains bonus attack speed for 4 seconds and brings Strut's passive effect to full power. Marking a new target with Love Tap reduces Strut's cooldown by 2 seconds. Miss Fortune gains 25 bonus movement speed if she has not taken damage in the last 5 seconds, excluding damage over time. This bonus is increased to a greater amount after another 5 seconds.
- Make It Rain: Miss Fortune rains hundreds of bullets down onto the target area for 2 seconds, slowing and dealing magic damage to enemies within the area every 0.25 seconds.
- Bullet Time: Miss Fortune channels for 3 seconds, firing several waves of bullets over the duration. Each wave deals physical damage and can critically strike for bonus damage.
- Scarlet Fair: Built by Miss Fortune from her father’s blueprints, this highly-modified suit sports S.F. Particle Cannons that fire a rotating barrage of bullets, antimatter tank shells, missiles, and antipersonnel flak discharges.
- Zero Hour: A gravity-resistant exosuit that fires black holes capable of swallowing an entire star system.
- Starswarm: A banned exosuit that utilizes creatures born from exploding suns to melt Miss Fortune's enemies from the inside out.
- Royal Arms: An immensely powerful exo-suit capable of wiping out an entire fleet with its rapid-fire antimatter warheads. Only a few of these suits were ever produced due to their immense destructive power.
Key: Base | Arcade Miss Fortune | Gun Goddess Miss Fortune | Star Guardian Miss Fortune