Powers and Abilities
Tier: 6-C | At least 6-C, likely Low 6-B
Name: Sang-Man Duk
Origin: The God of High School
Classificaiton: Human, Charyeok User, Bishop
Attack Potency: Island level (Managed to defeat Jin Tae-Jin who sank 10% of the Korean peninsula while fighting The Six, albeit with a dirty trick according to Tae-Jin's word, can level cities and islands with repeated sword drops) | At least Island level, likely Small Country level (Superior to Jun Jae-San and can compete with Bak Mu-Bong post-limiter release, he and his allies are able to paralyze Mi-Ra and Dae-Wi with their mere presence)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown in physical combat. Island Class with Sword Dropping | At least Island Class
Durability: Country level (Survived the alchemic missile created by Jun Jae-San, which was formed from enough nuclear weapons to level all of Seoul if not Korea itself, Easily fended off attacks from Park Mu-Jin, who casually flattens islands)
Stamina: High, defeated Judges O, R, P, and Q while fighting off two members of The Six at the same time
Range: At least several kilometers with swords
Intelligence: High, very manipulative and intelligent. The King's right hand man, he handles much of the day to day tasks of Nox and holds great authority and sway over the organization and frequently comes up with contingency plans and ways to make the best out of sour situations.
Weaknesses: A religious zealot, insults can make him fly into a rage, particularly irritated by Bak Mu-Bong, Larger swords seem to drop fairly slowly.
Notable Attacks and Techinques:
- King of the Earth: His Charyeok is the King of the Earth, a massive, angelic god with a goat-like face and six wings. Unlike most Charyeoks, Man-Duk directly summons his God to the field to do battle, commanding great power as a result.
- Creation: The Charyeok's greatest power is its ability to create things out of nothing. Man-Duk most frequently uses this power to drop enormous swords the size of skyscrapers to crush foes. Repeated uses of this attack were powerful enough to level an entire island and match Jin Tae-Jin's attacks. He can also use it to heal wounds and even regenerate entire limbs.
- Teleportation: He can teleport himself as well as the King of the Earth over significant distances, but the range does not seem to be more than a few kilometers since Mo-Ri Hui caught up almost instantly.
- Summoning: Man-Duk can summon hundreds of angels to attack his foes. They're humanoid sized but are impossible for regular humans to defeat without releasing one's limiter first, though they're fodder for god-level opponents. He can also summon larger ones the size of skyscrapers or mountains called Nephilim, but these are once again fodder for those on the level of gods.
- Shield: Man-Duk can also create a dome-shaped shield that blocks attacks from every direction. It's powerful enough to withstand Bak Mu-Bong's attacks and even survive the explosion of the alchemic missile launched by Jun Jae-San that leveled all of Seoul.
- Original Way of Borrowed Power: Man-Duk suffuses his body with godly energy as humans did in the past, taking on a strange, angel-like form powerful enough to take on Jin Tae-Jin.
Key: Base | Original Way of Borrowed Power