Salza (サウザー, Sauzā) is Cooler's top henchman and the Captain of Cooler's Armored Squadron under the Galactic Frieza Army.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 4-C
Origin: Dragon Ball Movies
Powers and Abilities: Skilled Martial Artist, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, and form defensive barriers), Ki Sensing with Scouter
Attack Potency: Large Star level (Defeated Gohan with a single kick, briefly held his own against non-canon Post Namek Saga Piccolo, and deflected two Chasing Bullet attacks with ease whereas Dore was killed by just one)
Speed: Massively FTL (Tried to keep up with non-canon Piccolo)
Lifting Strength: At least Class G
Durability: Large Star level (Took a few hits from a non-serious Piccolo)
Range: Standard melee range, extended melee range with his energy blade. Stellar with ki blasts and attacks.
Standard Equipment: His scouter
Intelligence: Above Average
Weaknesses: He is overconfident and underestimates his opponent
- Flight: The ability to fly with the use of Ki.
- Ki Blast: The most basic form of energy attack.
- Finger Beam: Yellow beams of Ki shot from Salza's fingers. Salza can even use a five shot version, the Scatter Finger Beam.
- Full Power Energy Wave: Salza fires an energy wave at the opponent from his right hand. He used this on two occasions in Cooler's Revenge, against Goku and Piccolo.
- Full Power Energy Barrage Wave: Salza launches a massive barrage of golden-yellow Ki blasts, causing a massive accumulation of damage. Used by Salza, Dore, and Neiz in Cooler's Revenge.
Note: The statistics of Dragon Ball GT/Movie characters are clearly part of a separate continuity, and as such tend to differ greatly from the current canon.