Sailor Moon is a manga series created by Naoko Takeuchi that ran from 1992 to 1997. It is among the most recognized and popular manga to date and has been adapted in other media that include a five season anime in the 90s, a 2003 live-action retelling of the first arc, a 2010s web anime, and over twenty video games.
The series follows the adventures of Usagi Tsukino, a lazy crybaby who discovers that she is actually a reincarnated princess of the moon who fights to protect the earth alongside her Sailor Guardians.
Power of the Verse
While it might not look it on the surface, the Sailor Moon series is a very powerful universe. As depicted in the original manga and Sailor Moon Crystal, the series has many faster than light characters, and reside in the Planetary to Universal+ range of power.
During the series, the transformations of the characters make them increasingly powerful, and they have a lot of hax, as well.
And then in the final arc, Usagi makes it her mission to destroy the Galaxy Cauldron, which is a supermassive place at the center of the galaxy. It is here she fights against her rival, Sailor Galaxia, and learns the existence of a pseudo-abstract entity known as Chaos. Sailor Moon, when faced with this enemy, reaches a form powerful enough to allow her to reset the entire universe and return her friends to normal again, so they can live together and no longer have to fight.
The live action series is reduced in power extent compared to the anime and manga, due to being a retelling of the first arc. But it does have two planet busters, one being Usagi as seen when she used the Silver Crystal to life-wiped the entire Earth in a fit of despair during the series finale. But then she revived everyone, including a deceased Minako who died prior to the final battle, removing herself and Mamoru from everyone's memories until they eventually return when their friends remember them
- Main Universe
- Dark World Universe
- Alternate Sailor Moon Universe
- Part 1: Base are from Planet level to around Star level
- Part 2: Base Senshi begin to reach Large Star level to Solar System level
- Part 3: Super Senshi reach around Multi-Solar System level to Galaxy level
- Part 4: Full power Super Sailor Moon and Super Senshi start to reach Multi-Galaxy level and reach about Universe level in Eternal Form Sailor Moon
- Part 5: Sailor Moon reaches Universe level+ when she utilizes the full power of the Silver Crystal, and then her and the Sailor Senshi reach Universe level+ with Lambda Power.
- Since the beginning of the series, the characters are faster than light, and they quickly reach the Massively FTL+ range.
Supporters and Opponents of the Series
The Living Tribunal1
Solar System Soldier:
Kinmoku System Soldier:
Black Moon Clan:
- Prince Demand
- Blue Saphir
- Green Esmeraude
- Crimson Rubeus
- Black Lady
- Death Phantom
- Mistress Nine
- Souichi Tomoe
- Pharaoh 90
Dead Moon Circus: