Sabitsuki (さびつき) is the protagonist of the game .flow by lolrust. Little to nothing is known for certain about her. When prompted to leave her room she shakes her head, in a similar fashion to Madotsuki, leading many to believe she is a hikikomori or quarantined. The dreams she experiences tend to be dark and violent, suggesting her personality or past experiences are of the same nature.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-C | 9-B, likely High 7-C | 9-B, likely High 7-C
Name: Sabitsuki, Rust
Powers and Abilities: None | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Low-High), Mind Control, Flight, Weather Manipulation, Invisibility, Shapeshifting (Can turn into a cat), Plant Manipulation, Teleportation | Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Resurrection (Will resurrect back to her room on death)
Attack Potency: Below Average level (Hinted to be sickly and weak) | Wall level (Can trade blows with people who can hurt her, easily kills large creatures in one hit with a metal pipe), likely Large Town level (Can create huge storms with her Water Can effect) | Wall level, likely Large Town level (Physically comparable to her previous form)
Speed: Below Average Human | Unknown
Lifting Strength: Below Average | Unknown
Striking Strength: Below Average Class | Wall Class, likely Large Town Class
Durability: Below Average level | Wall level (Can survive an elevator crash), likely Large Town level | Wall level, likely Large Town level (Comparable to her previous form)
Stamina: Low | Unknown
Range: Melee Range | A few kilometers | Melee Range
Standard Equipment: None | Her 24 effects | Iron Pipe
Weaknesses: Very sickly | None notable | None notable
- Survives an Elevator crash
- Can change the weather to cause massive storm
- Arms: Causes her to teleport back to the Nexus.
- Broom: She can summon a Broom to fly.
- Ghost: Let her become invisible.
- Handgun: Summons a handgun.
- Iron Pipe: Her main method of attack
- Watering Can: Let Sabitsuki control the weather
- Whistle: She can control the enemy's movement with it
- Headphones: Summons headphones that can produce music.
- Monoeye: Gives her one eye.
- Diving Helmet: Gives her a diving helmet capable of producing bubbles.
- Cat: Gains cat ears and tail, which lets her turn into a full cat.
- Gas Mask: Gives her a gas mask.
- Machine: Partially turns her into a machine.
- Daruma: Cuts her arms and legs off.
- Slime: Transforms into a slime-like form that allows her to liquify.
- Viscera: Cuts open her stomach.
- Psychedelic: Her body produces light in an outline fashion.
- Corpse: Turns her into a corpse.
- Black Hood: Gives her a black hood.
- Uniform: Gives her a school uniform.
- Tattoo: Gains tattoos on her eyes.
- Plants: Covers in plants that she can control.
- Dress: Gives her a dress.
- Television: Her head turns into a television.
Key: Real World | In her computer | Rust