|“||I'm not like those miserable Knights of the Round! I, Mordred, am the only true heir and disciple to the Knight of Knights!||„|
|~ Mordred's declaration to her Master|
Saber of "Red" ("赤"のセイバー, "Aka" no Seibā) is the Saber-class Servant of Kairi Sisigou of the Red Faction in the Great Holy Grail War of Fate/Apocrypha.
Her true name is Mordred (モルドレッド, Morudoreddo), The Knight of Treachery (叛逆の騎士, Hangyaku no Kishi), and the "son" of King Arthur, but she is actually female despite being raised as the secret male heir to the throne.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-A, higher with Clarent Blood Arthur.
Name: Saber of Red, Mordred, The "Knight of Treachery"
Age: Unknown, Physically in her Mid-Late Teens
Gender: Female, but identifies herself as Male
Classification: Saber-Class Servant, Heroic Spirit, Homunculus, Former Member of the Knights of the Round Table
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Swordswoman, Soul Manipulation (all Servants can consume souls to replenish their mana), Precognition (Through a sixth sense that borders on precognition, she can analyze an opponent and predict the flow of battle), Resistance to Magic (Including effects such as Petrification, Mind Manipulation, and Spatial Manipulation), Statistics Amplification through Mana Burst, Can "ride" any vehicle and most mounts with supernatural skill, Minor Mind Manipulation with Charisma, Can project bursts of mana from her sword slashes and other attacks and channel her hatred into magical energy, Intangibility and Invisibility in spirit form, Immunity to conventional weapons , Can magically hide her identity
Attack Potency: Mountain level with physical strikes (Fought and eventually mortally wounded her "father", though she died in the process. Defeated "Saber of Black"). Higher with Clarent Blood Arthur (Clarent Blood Arthur is an A+ Rank Noble Phantasm comparable to Balmung).
Speed: Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic reactions via power-scaling (Can keep up with Saber)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Mountain Class
Durability: Mountain level with armor via power-scaling (Capable of trading blows with Saber of Black. Was also almost completely unharmed by a surprise attack from the command seal enhanced Berserker )
Stamina: Virtually tireless for as long as she has enough prana
Range: Extended melee range with Clarent, Several meters with Mana Bursts, Several Kilometers with Clarent Blood Arthur (should be somewhat comparable to Excalibur)
Standard Equipment: Her armor, Secret Perigee, and Clarent.
Intelligence: In contrast to her "father's" beautiful and elegant swordsmanship, Mordred fights like a wild animal. She bites, kicks, punches, and claws her way to victory if she deems it necessary. Thus her technique is poor when compared to other members of the Round Table like Lancelot, she is nevertheless an effective combatant and an expert swordswoman who is more than capable of plowing through Caster's golems, which are compared to lesser Servants in terms of strength and durability and nearly managed to defeat Artoria during their final battle. In addition, she's able to fight on par with the mighty Siegfried, whose swordsmanship has long surpassed the realm of man.
Weaknesses: Mordred is haughty, overconfident, prideful and extremely short-tempered, She will be immediately enraged if anyone calls her a girl, mentions her father, or talks about the Round Table within earshot of her, She must remove her helmet to use Clarent Blood Arthur and using it drains her and leaves her in excruciating pain.
- Secret of Pedigree: Helm of Hidden Infidelity: Mordred's helmet, which she used to hide her identity and never took it off until it was shattered during her battle with her father at Camlann. As a result, while it is deployed, it will hide her gender, innate skills, identity, and Noble Phantasm from scrying opponents, and prevents opponents from drawing any connections with the information they do have on her. It remains active if she dispels her armor and helmet and wears modern attire, but she must deactivate it to deploy Clarent Blood Arthur.
- Clarent: Radiant and Brilliant Royal Sword: Mordred's sword, which she stole from the vaults of Camelot during her rebellion. Although it would normally be a dazzling sword similar in might to Caliburn, the fact that it was taken by force rather than given willingly lowered its rank and nullified any bonuses it would have given to her parameters and Charisma. However, due to its nature of amplification, Mordred can channel her Mana Burst through it to great effect, allowing her to utilize Clarent Blood Arthur.
- Clarent Blood Arthur: Rebellion Against My Beautiful Father: The full activation of Clarent and the crystallization of Mordred's grudge and rebellion against her father. After removing her Secret of Pedigree, she begins channeling her hatred and mana through Clarent, transforming it into a wicked demonic sword crackling with crimson lightning-like energy. She can then release this energy as a massive crimson beam comparable to great Noble Phantasms like Balmung, destroying everything in its path. Using this ability leaves her in crippling pain, but with a competent Master she can continue to move and fight immediately afterward. She has also demonstrated the ability to partially invoke Clarent Blood Arthur to surge mana all around her in the form of crimson lightning, proving powerful enough to push back Jack the Ripper's mist.
- Magic Resistance: A skill that grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Mordred's Rank B magic resistance cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for her to be affected.
- Riding: The class skill of Riders and Sabers, the ability to ride mounts. Due to possessing a B Rank in this skill, Mordred can handle most vehicles with above average skill. However, she cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.
- Battle Continuation: A skill which quantifies one's ability to continue fighting with severe wounds and their ability to successfully leave the field of battle alive after its completion. Mordred has a B-Rank in this skill due to dealing a mortal blow to her father even after being pierced by Rhongomyniad, thus allowing her ton continue fighting for a period of time even after receiving mortal wounds.
- Charisma: The natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. It is said that a rank of B in this skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King. Like her father, Mordred also possesses this skill. However, due to her actions during life, it is limited in scope, and thus she is able to easily persuade small groups of normal individuals, but is nowhere near enough to lead a country. This is further complicated by her abrasive personality and vulgar vernacular.
- Instinct: The power to "feel" the most favorable developments for oneself during battle, in a way similar but not quite truly precognition. Due to possessing the blood of the King, Mordred shares this skill with her father, but it is not as potent as Arturia's., being only B-Rank. However, it allowed her to quickly avoid Chiron's when she was about to clash with Jack the Ripper.
- Mana Burst: The ability to increase one's combat performance by releasing large amounts of magical energy to accelerate one's movements, increasing their effective speed and strength in the process. With this ability she's able to keep up with all but the fastest Servants in combat and casually pulverizes battle tanks and Avicebron's golems with no more than a few swings.