Saber Lily (セイバー・リリィ, Seibā Riryi) is a Saber-class Servant able to be summoned by the Protagonist in the Grand Orders of Fate/Grand Order. She is an alternate version of Saber.
Saber's True Name is Arturia Pendragon (Lily) (アルトリア・ペンドラゴン (リリィ), Arutoria Pendoragon (Riry)), better known as Arthur Pendragon (アーサー・ペンドラゴン, Āsā Pendoragon) and King Arthur (アーサー王, Āsā-Ō). A destiny's child born to save the Isle of Britain, which was heading towards ruin due the fading of mystery. An "incarnation of the dragon" created by the plan of the previous king, Uther, and the magus Merlin. Because of this, she is liken to the red dragon that protects Britain. Saber Lily is often called White Saber (白セイバー, Shiro Seibā).
Here, she in this state is known as the Knight Princess (騎士姫, Kishi-hime), The figure of Artoria from after she drew out the sword of selection Caliburn, and had just began walking down the path of a king. She was still an inexperienced knight.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-C with physical strikes, At least 7-A with Caliburn
Name: Saber, White Saber, Arturia Pendragon, "Knight Princess"
Origin: Fate/Grand Order
Age: Younger than her other versions
Classification: Saber Class Servant, Heroic Spirit
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Expert Swordswoman, Precognition (Her Instinct skill allows her to "feel" the best course of action as well as the consequences if she does not follow the most optimal route), Soul Manipulation (all Servants can consume souls to replenish their mana), Regeneration (Mid-Low), B-Rank Magic Resistance (Which extends to a wide range of magic effects like Mind Manipulation, Petrification and Spatial Manipulation), Statistics Amplification (Can utilize Mana Burst to boost her strength, speed, and durability), Forcefield Creation (Can manifest a wall of energy and wind to stop oncoming attacks), Minor Resistance against Causality Manipulation, Caliburn generates a concentrated beam of holy energy, Can walk on water, Able to “ride” any kind of mount or vehicle with supernatural skill
Attack Potency: At least City level with physical strikes (As a Saber-class Servant, she should be at least as strong as Archer), At least Mountain level with Caliburn (Killed Berserker seven times with a single strike when used by her older counterpart, stated to be able to emit power on the same scale as Excalibur at the cost of its own destruction)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic reactions via power-scaling
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman (even the weakest Servant is stronger than the strongest human)
Striking Strength: At least City Class
Durability: City level via power-scaling (Equal to her older version under Shirou's Mastery)
Stamina: Tireless for as long as she has sufficient prana
Range: Extended melee range with sword, several meters via Prana Bursts, several hundreds of meters with activated Caliburn
Standard Equipment: Magic armor (materialized through Saber’s power). Her Noble Phantasm, Caliburn
Intelligence: Saber is an extremely accomplished swordswoman suitable for her class. However, this version of her is younger and thus less skilled than her older self. She is also knowledgeable of magecraft, having been Merlin's apprentice in her youth.
Weaknesses: She’s bound by her honor as a knight thus she’d never rely on underhanded or more pragmatic tactics. Her sixth sense could be fooled by methods that Saber never experienced before, and unlike other Servants. Her armor can be negated by anti-magic attacks and is dispelled if she runs out of magical power.
- Caliburn: Golden Sword of the Victorious: The holy sword that Saber pulled from the stone as a youth, it is weaker as a weapon than Excalibur due to its ceremonial nature and status as a symbol of authority rather than a tool of war. It is nevertheless very powerful when used as a Noble Phantasm, being able to kill the likes of Berserker seven times when used by her older counterpart with a powerful slash filled with holy light. In addition, Saber can potentially use it to release energy on the level of Excalibur if she puts her all into the sword, but the resulting force would cause the sword to break.
- Magic Resistance (対魔力, Tai-Maryoku, localized as "Anti-Magic"): grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Saber Lily's rank of B is enough to cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if she targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for her to be affected.
- Riding (騎乗, Kijō, localized as "Dragoon"): the Class Skill of Rider and Saber, is the ability to ride mounts. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank, and A-rank can allow for Phantasmal Beasts and Divine Beasts to be mounted. It is said that dragon type mounts are an exception, requiring a different ability other than Riding.
- Instinct (直感, Chokkan): is the power to "feel" the most favorable developments for oneself during battle- Due to being a younger version of the future king, Saber lily skill is not potent as her older self.
- Mana Burst (魔力放出, Maryoku Hōshutsu): is the increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of Magical Energy. With this ability she's able to keep up with all but the fastest Servants in combat.
- Blossoming Journey (花の旅路, Hana no Tabiji): A blessing (Gift) towards the girl-knight who began walking on the path to be a king. Her traveling is filled with hope, making the hearts of those who fight along her be more proactive.