|“||I promise to bring victory in the name of the Lily of the French Royal Family!||„|
|~ d'Eon's declaration at the start of a battle|
Saber is a Saber-class Servant able to be summoned by the Protagonist in the Grand Orders of Fate/Grand Order.
Saber's True Name is Chevalier d'Eon, also known as the Knight of the White Lily. A sexually ambiguous individual, d'Eon was a real-life figure of renown as a knight, writer, ambassador, and spy for the French Royal Family between the 18th and 19th centuries. Infiltrating the Russian Empire as a woman, they left many anecdotes of their beauty in their guise as Mademoiselle Lea de Beaumont by the Russian Empress and all her retainers.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-A, higher with Fleur de Lys
Name: Saber, Charles-Geneviève-Louis-Auguste-André-Timothée d'Éon de Beaumont, Chevalier D'Eon, Mademoiselle Lea de Beaumont
Origin: Fate/Grand Order
Gender: Ambiguous (Historically a male, but he declared himself a woman, in addition, d'Eon's gender can change depending on how they view themselves)
Age: 82 at the time of death of their historical counterpart
Classification: Saber-class Servant, Heroic Spirit, Knight, Spy
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Vehicular Mastery, Immortality (Type 1), Expert Swordsman, Mind Manipulation (Can woo both men and women alike and influence their decisions through their Looks of Loveliness skill and dazzle foes into immobility with Fleur de Lys), Soul Manipulation (all Servants can consume souls to replenish their magical energy), Limited Precognition, Supernatural Luck, Minor Fate Manipulation (Servants with B-rank Luck or higher can change their own fates to evade inevitable outcomes such as having their hearts destroyed by Gáe Bolg), Resistance to Magic and Magical Effects such as Spatial Manipulation and Petrification, Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Immunity to Modern Weapons (Servants are Divine Mysteries that cannot be harmed by modern weapons such as guns, knives, or bombs unless they are infused with a supernatural aspect such as magical energy or possess a certain amount of age), Can lower their opponent's stats and potentially paralyze them, Can enter spirit form, Can change gender at will
Striking Strength: Mountain Class
Durability: Mountain level
Stamina: Virtually limitless for as long as they have mana
Range: Extended melee range with their sword, At least several hundred meters with the Anti-Army version of Fleur de Lys
Standard Equipment: Their sword
Intelligence: Despite their relatively recent legend, d'Eon's tales as a famous dragoon commander, plenipotentiary minister, and spy have given them a place on the Throne of Heroes as a truly notable figure. Although they prefer honorable combat where they get to showcase their skill in swordplay, they're also skilled in the arts of diplomacy and subterfuge, having infiltrated the Russian Empire for long stretches of time without arousing any suspicious about their identity or gender. In addition, their skill with a rapier is so great that it is practically mesmerizing, weakening and paralyzing foes with dazzling skill before going straight for a finishing blow.
Weaknesses: As a knight, d'Eon prefers to battle honorably and will not resort to dirty tactics unless they have to, Since it relies on the target(s) being able to see D'Eon's swordplay, the mental and status aspect of d'Eon's Noble Phantasm will be ineffective against a blind opponent
- Fleur de Lys: Gorgeous Splendor of Blooming Lilies: (百合の花咲く豪華絢爛フルール・ド・リス, Furūru do Risu: Yuri no Hanasaku Gōkakenran) is d'Eon's way of life that has been sublimated into a Noble Phantasm. It is the second version of d'Eon's beautiful sword dance which completely fascinates the beholders and impresses the white lily in the viewers's minds, lowering the strength, durability, and agility of all those who see the dance. Furthermore, if d'Eon succeeds a Luck check, the targets will be left completely unable to act as they had been mesmerized by d'Eon's movements.
- Fleur de Lys: Swords Dance of Falling Lillies: (百合の花散る剣の舞踏フルール・ド・リス, Furūru do Risu: Yuri no Hana chiru ken no butō) is d'Eon's primary Noble Phantasm and the sublimation of their devotion to the sword and their numerous acts of deception in the name of the French Royal Family. It is a beautiful sword dance which completely fascinates the beholder, lowering the target's strength, endurance and agility. d'Eon then takes that chance to deliver a fatal strike to their opponent. It is an incredibly cost-efficient Noble Phantasm as it requires little more than the mana needed for d'Eon to perform their usual, dazzling swordplay, and its mental and status effects persist a short while after the technique's completion.
- Magic Resistance (対魔力, Tai-Maryoku, localized as "Anti-Magic"): An innate ability that grants protection against magical effects. Unlike the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels the spells altogether. d'Eon's C Rank in this skill allows them to ignore any spell with a chant below two verses, but will fail against Greater Rituals and High Thaumaturgy.
- Riding (騎乗, Kijō, localized as "Dragoon"): The Class Skill of Rider and Saber, is the ability to ride mounts. Rider-class Servants will typically possess a high rank, and A-rank can allow for Phantasmal Beasts and Divine Beasts to be mounted. d'Eon possesses a B Rank in this skill due to their position as a dragoon commander, allowing them to ride virtually any modern vehicle to speeds that take Servants by surprise.
- Eye of the Mind (True): (心眼（真）, Shingan (Shin)) is a heightened capacity for observation, refined through experience. d'Eon's experiences as a spy and knight give them a C Rank in this skill, making it easier for them to see through feints and disguises as well as giving them the ability to read their opponent's movements more easily to take the best possible course of action.
- Looks of Loveliness: As skill that endows d'Eon with a beauty that makes difficult to discern the gender by means of an aura, but not necessarily their appearance, requiring d'Eon to disguise their gender with ambiguous clothing. Nevertheless, it provides a bonus to negotiations with both men and women and nullifies skills, abilities, and powers that target a specific gender.
- Self-Suggestion: (自己暗示) A powerful suggestion that has oneself as target that raises resistance against mental interference. d'Eon possesses an A-Rank in this skill, granting them great resistance to abilities and even Noble Phantasms that influence the mind. In addition, d'Eon is able to influence their own body with this ability, allowing them to stop aging simply by believing that they won't age and change their gender at will.