Ryo Sakazaki is the main character of the Art of Fighting series and a recurring veteran of the King of Fighters. He is the son of Takuma Sakazaki and the older brother of Yuri Sakazaki. Given discipline through his Karate training by his father, he trained in a very early age in hopes of surpassing him. When his father mysteriously disappeared after the death of his mother, Ryo is left to take care of Yuri. They reunited with the father several years later after Ryo defeated him during his pursuit on Mr. Big, who kidnapped Yuri. His title is the Invincible Dragon.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 7-B, possibly higher
Name: Ryo Sakazaki
Origin: Art of Fighting/King of Fighters
Classification: Martial Artist, Dojo master
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Via powerscaling)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least Small City Class, possibly higher
Durability: At least Small City level, possibly higher
Stamina: High (Excessively trains even after victory)
Range: Standard melee range, tens of meters with chi attacks.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Skilled combatant. Trained in a very young age.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Kohken: A short ranged projectile that functions as a flash punch.
- Kohou: A rising uppercut punch.
- Hienshippukyaku: Ryo leaps forward into the air to perform a spinning kick onto his opponent.
- Zanretsuken: Ryo performs a volley of rapid punches with a single arm.
- Jyoudan Uke: Ryo parries any attack his opponent makes at him.
- Ryuuko Ranbu: Ryo dashes towards his opponent and unleashes a combo of punches and kicks, finishing with a Haou Shoukou Ken of varying power.
- Haou Shoukou Ken: Ryo gathers energy in his palms and shoots a large chi blast.
- Tenchihahoken: Ryo powers himself up and performs a devastating punch attack to the opponent's mid section, creating a massive vacuum behind the opponent and sending them reeling backwards for a hard knockdown.