|“||Ugh, it's gonna take forever to scrape your face off my suit!||„|
Rumble is a young inventor with a temper. Using nothing more than his own two hands and a heap of scrap, the feisty yordle constructed a colossal mech suit outfitted with an arsenal of electrified harpoons and incendiary rockets. Though others may scoff and sneer at his junkyard creations, Rumble doesn't mind—after all, he's the one with the flamespitter.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | Likely High 6-C
Name: Rumble, the Mechanized Menace, Junkyard Titan
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Mid 20s
Classification: Yordle, Inventor, Mechanic, Defender of Bandle City, Founder and Dean of Rumble’s Intense Training of Programmable Lab Suits, Mecha Engineer
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-low), Can shoot fire and electricity from his mech, Flight, Forcefield generation, Highly enhanced sense of hearing and sight (All Yordles have hearing that is far superior to any human and can see the infrared spectrum of light), Can passively alter his appearance so he does not appear as a Yordle to anyone besides another Yordle, Longevity
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions) | Likely Large Island level (Seemingly built for the purpose of defending the innocent against threats like Viktor and the Battlecast Army, far more powerful than his old version of Tristy)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Relativistic, possibly higher (Traveled from the moon to Runeterra in a few seconds, roughly 42% the speed of light if not a bit higher)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 1 with Tristy
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | Likely Large Island Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | Likely Large Island level
Range: Extended melee range with melee weapons, Dozens of meters with fire, missiles, and harpoons | Thousands of kilometers
Standard Equipment: Tristy (His mech)
Intelligence: High (A skilled mechanic and engineer, built a functioning and fairly advanced mech out of nothing but scrap machine parts)
Weaknesses: Using his abilities too much will cause his mech to overheat, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Rumble bashes the opponent with Tristy's mace arm.
- Junkyard Titan:
- Heat: Rumble gains 20 Heat every time he uses a basic ability, and loses 10 Heat per second after 4 seconds of not using his abilities, increased to 20 Heat per second 2.5 seconds after.
- Danger Zone: Rumble's basic abilities are enhanced at 50 Heat or above.
- Overheating: At 100 Heat, Rumble silences himself for 6 seconds, which he cannot mitigate or cancel by any means, but his basic attacks each deal bonus magic damage for the duration, during which his Heat also decays to 0.
- Flamespitter: Rumble activates his flamethrower for 3 seconds, dealing magic damage every half second to all enemies in a cone in front of him, doubled against enemy champions.
- Danger Zone: Flamespitter's damage is increased by 50%.
- Scrap Shield: Rumble shields himself for 2 seconds and grants himself bonus movement speed for 1 second.
- Danger Zone: Scrap Shield's effects are increased by 50%.
- Electro-Harpoon: Rumble shoots a harpoon that deals magic damage to the first enemy it hits and slows them for 3 seconds. Electro-Harpoon can be cast once more within 3 seconds, even while overheated, generating no additional Heat and doubling the strength of the slow if used on the same target.
- Danger Zone: Electro-Harpoon's effects are increased by 50%.
- The Equalizer: Rumble calls down a line of rockets down the target path which remains for 5 seconds, dealing magic damage every second to all enemies within and slowing them by 35%. The Equalizer can be fired in any direction in any point from any point within range.
Key: Base | Super Galaxy Rumble