|“||Ugh, it's gonna take forever to scrape your face off my suit!||„|
Even amongst yordles, Rumble was always the runt of the litter. As such, he was used to being bullied. In order to survive, he had to be scrappier and more resourceful than his peers. He developed a quick temper and a reputation for getting even, no matter who crossed him. This made him something of a loner, but he didn't mind. He liked to tinker, preferring the company of gadgets, and he could usually be found rummaging through the junkyard. Rumble showed great potential as a mechanic, and his teachers recommended him for enrollment at the Yordle Academy of Science and Progress in Piltover. He may very well have become one of Heimerdinger's esteemed proteges, but Rumble refused to go. He believed that Heimerdinger and his associates were "sellouts" trading superior yordle technology to humans for nothing more than a pat on the head while yordles remained the butt of their jokes.
When a group of human graduates from the Yordle Academy sailed to Bandle City to visit the place where their mentor was born and raised, Rumble couldn't resist the temptation to see them face-to-face (so to speak). He only intended to get a good look at the humans, but four hours and several choice words later, he returned home bruised and bloodied with an earful about how he was an embarrassment to "enlightened" yordles like Heimerdinger. The next morning, Rumble left Bandle City without a word, and wasn't seen again for months. When he returned, he was at the helm of a clanking, mechanized monstrosity. He marched it to the center of town amidst dumbfounded onlookers and there announced that he would show the world what yordle-tech was really capable of achieving.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | Likely High 6-C
Name: Rumble, the Mechanized Menace, Junkyard Titan
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Mid 20s
Classification: Yordle, Inventor, Mechanic, Defender of Bandle City, Founder and Dean of Rumble’s Intense Training of Programmable Lab Suits, Mecha Engineer
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-low), Can shoot fire and electricity from his mech, Flight, Forcefield generation, Highly enhanced sense of hearing and sight (All Yordles have hearing that is far superior to any human and can see the infrared spectrum of light), Can passively alter his appearance so he does not appear as a Yordle to anyone besides another Yordle, Longevity
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions) | Likely Large Island level (Seemingly built for the purpose of defending the innocent against threats like Viktor, far more powerful than his old version of Tristy)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Relativistic, possibly higher (Traveled from the moon to Runeterra in a few seconds, roughly 42% the speed of light if not a bit higher)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 1 with Tristy
Striking Strength: Small Town Class+ | Likely Large Island Class
Durability: Small Town level+ | Likely Large Island level
Range: Extended melee range with melee weapons, Dozens of meters with fire, missiles, and harpoons | Thousands of kilometers
Standard Equipment: Tristy (His mech), Starting/Essential Items (Health Potions, Doran's Shield, Runic Echoes Stalker's Blade, Sorcerer's Shoes, Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Liandry's Torment, Warding Totem)
Intelligence: High (A skilled mechanic and engineer, built a functioning and fairly advanced mech out of nothing but scrap machine parts)
Weaknesses: Using his abilities too much will cause his mech to overheat, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Rumble bashes the opponent with Tristy's mace arm.
- Junkyard Titan:
- Heat: Rumble gains 20 Heat every time he uses a basic ability, and loses 10 Heat per second after 4 seconds of not using his abilities, increased to 20 Heat per second 2.5 seconds after.
- Danger Zone: Rumble's basic abilities are enhanced at 50 Heat or above.
- Overheating: At 100 Heat, Rumble silences himself for 6 seconds, which he cannot mitigate or cancel by any means, but his basic attacks each deal bonus magic damage for the duration, during which his Heat also decays to 0.
- Flamespitter: Rumble activates his flamethrower for 3 seconds, dealing magic damage every half second to all enemies in a cone in front of him, doubled against enemy champions.
- Danger Zone: Flamespitter's damage is increased by 50%.
- Scrap Shield: Rumble shields himself for 2 seconds and grants himself bonus movement speed for 1 second.
- Danger Zone: Scrap Shield's effects are increased by 50%.
- Electro-Harpoon: Rumble shoots a harpoon that deals magic damage to the first enemy it hits and slows them for 3 seconds. Electro-Harpoon can be cast once more within 3 seconds, even while overheated, generating no additional Heat and doubling the strength of the slow if used on the same target.
- Danger Zone: Electro-Harpoon's effects are increased by 50%.
- The Equalizer: Rumble calls down a line of rockets down the target path which remains for 5 seconds, dealing magic damage every second to all enemies within and slowing them by 35%. The Equalizer can be fired in any direction in any point from any point within range.
- Health Potion: Regenerates health every half-second for 15 seconds. Limited to 5 at one time.
- Doran's Shield: Grants bonus health and regeneration, and blocks 8 damage from basic attacks and single target abilities from champions.
- Runic Echoes Stalker's Blade: Grants bonus movement speed, ability power, mana regeneration, and lifesteal against monsters. Basic attacks against monsters deal bonus damage, and damaging a monster through any means applies Health Drain, which deals magic damage over 5 seconds while restoring health. The wielder also gains charges upon moving or casting. At 100 charges, the next instance of ability damage dealt will expend all charges to deal bonus magic damage to the first enemy hit and summon up to 3 lesser bolts that target nearby enemies, prioritizing enemies damaged by the ability and champions over minions. Echo is amplified on large monsters. Hitting a large monster with this effect will restore 18% missing mana.
- Challenging Smite: Upgrades Smite to Challenging Smite. Challenging Smite can be cast on enemy champions, revealing them for 4 seconds, reducing their damage by 20% and making them take true damage over 3 seconds basic attacks for the duration.
- Sorcerer's Shoes: Grants magic penetration and bonus movement speed.
- Rylai's Crystal Scepter: Grants bonus health and ability power, and causes damaging abilities to slow affected units.
- Liandry's Torment: Grants bonus health, ability power, and magic penetration. Dealing spell damage applies a damage-over-time effect that deals bonus magic damage equal to 2% of the target's current health per second for 3 seconds. This bonus damage is doubled against movement-impaired units.
- Warding Totem: Consume a charge to place an invisible Stealth Ward which reveals the surrounding area for 120 seconds. Stores one charge every 90 seconds, up to 2 maximum charges. Limited to 3 Stealth Wards active at a time.
Key: Base | Super Galaxy Rumble