|“||My true name is Joan of Arc. In the name of my Lord, I shall stand as your shield! Though this entire planet has become the battlefield of the Holy Grail War, though the world has been brought to ruin, though countless formidable foes block your path, the end has still yet to be determined by anyone. Now, let us begin our fight, Master.||„|
|~ Ruler to her Master in Fate/Grand Order|
Ruler (ルーラー, Rūrā), the Standard-Bearer who Correctly Guides the Holy Grail War (聖杯戦争を正しく導く旗手, Seihai Sensō wo Tadashiku Michibiku Kishu), and the Ruler-class Servant in the Great Holy Grail War of Fate/Apocrypha. She is a special class of Heroic Spirit summoned to serve as the Arbitrator in the Holy Grail War between Yggmillenium and the Mage Association due to its unique circumstances.
Ruler's True Name is Jeanne d'Arc (ジャンヌ・ダルク, Jan'nu Daruku), also known as Joan of Arc, the Saint of Orleans. A Catholic saint born in Domrémy, France, and the heroine of France who liberated Orléans in the Hundred Years' War. She is also noted to have more than a passing resemblance to a certain British king.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-B, Unknown with La Pucelle
Name: Ruler, Jeanne D'Arc, The Saint of Orleans
Age: 19 at the time of her death, likely the same as the girl she possessed
Classification: Servant/Human Hybrid, Ruler-Class, Saint
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Swordswoman, Virtually Invulnerable against Projectile Magics due to her Magic Resistance she is unaffected by things such as Mind Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Petrification, Limited Precognition through Relevation, Minor Mind Manipulation through Charisma, Regeneration (Mid-Low), Healing, Stat Amping via Command Seals, Forcefield Creation via Luminosite Eternelle, Fire Manipulation with La Pucelle, Can exorcise spirits and spiritual beings on the conceptual level with the Baptism Rite, Conceptual Manipulation and Fire Manipulation with La Pucelle (Destroys anything of her choosing at the conceptual level with incalculable offensive power), Can discern the true name and abilities of anyone she sees
Attack Potency: At least City level (The Ruler position requires sufficient combat power to be able to fight the strongest of servants, could render Jack the Ripper unable to continue fighting with a single strike), Unknown with La Pucelle (La Pucelle is an EX Rank Noble Phantasm and a Conceptual Weapon that can "annihilate anything in existence" with "pure destructive power that cannot be calculated")
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: At least City Class
Durability: At least City level, At least Island level via Luminosite Eternelle (tanked Spartacus's self-destruction that annihilated half of the Yggmillenium fortress as well as the surrounding countryside), far higher against projectile magic (Tanked numerous EX rank magic blasts from Hanging Gardens Enhanced Semiramis)
Stamina: Superhuman, is able to fight for long periods of time against other Servants but is limited due to the unusual nature of her summoning, forcing her to eat, sleep, drink, and breathe.
Range: Extended melee range with weaponry, Barrier can extend to several meters around her
Standard Equipment: La Pucelle, the sword that embodies her burning at the stake, and her Battle Standard, Command Seals
Intelligence: Ruler is an accomplished commander who led many battles to victory against the superior British forces and an expert swordswoman and spear wielder, allowing her to match other Servants with nothing but the tip of her signature battle standard. She is However, she never learned to read or write and what she knows about the modern world is limited by the knowledge possessed by Laeticia. She is also terrible at mathematics.
Weaknesses: Somewhat naive and trusting at times, her Magic Resistance only applies to herself and thus any allies will still be affected by wide-range attacks and it fails against illusionary Noble Phantasms as well as the sacraments of the Church. Cannot enter spirit form like other Servants and must eat, sleep, drink, and breathe. Luminosite Eternelle is limited in its capacity to absorb damage since the damage accumulates within the flag, causing it to begin to tear as she uses it and she must stand her ground unmoving to use it. The full activation of La Pucelle will end her life after its completion.
- La Pucelle: The Crimson Holy Virgin: Ruler's holy sword that she never once swung in her lifetime. Normally it is a C-Rank Noble Phantasm (Before activation) without any defining traits aside from its durability, but upon activation it becomes an offensive subset of a Reality Marble, the materialization of her burning at the stake and becoming one with God. Upon activation, it becomes a Conceptual Weapon that annihilates anything of her choosing with its unimaginable offensive power without harming anything she does not target.
- Luminosite Eternelle: God is Here With Me: is the battle standard of Joan of Arc, the holy battle flag that she kept by her side all her life. It is her main weapon, kept in place of a sword on the battlefield, but is still potent enough to easily destroy Dragon Tooth Warriors, block strikes from enemy Servants, and pierce through obstacles with its tip. She activate its effect as a Noble Phantasm by planting it into the ground, converting her EX-rank Magic Resistance into protection against all harm both physical and spiritual. It is potent enough to shield Ruler, Sieg, and Astolfo from even the powerful final strike of Berserker of Red's Noble Phantasm, Crying Warmonger, that devastated the land and destroyed half of Yggdmillennia's fortress without any harm coming to them. It was even able to nullify the vast majority of Jack the Ripper's Noble Phantasm, only suffering minor injuries and discomfort from the otherwise instantly fatal attack. However, it has its limits, as it would have proved useless against Karna's Anti-Country Noble Phantasm Brahmastra Kundala. In addition, the damage Ruler would have taken from the attack is gradually accrued in the flag, causing it to tear and wither away with continual damage.
- Magic Resistance: grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects Magical Energy, this ability cancels any and all direct attacks via magecraft are turned aside in the face of Ruler, leaving her completely unharmed. Joan demonstrates high Magic Resistance due to her unwavering piety. However, since it is just averting (evading) the Magecraft, only Jeanne will be saved against a wide-range magic attack. Due to having a EX rank Jeanne is immune to magic as strong as that of the Age of Gods.
- True Name Discernment: Status information such as one's identity, Skills and Parameters are automatically revealed when directly encountering a Servant. If summoned as a Ruler, during a direct encounter, a Servant's true name and entire status information will be automatically revealed. In regards to Servants with concealment abilities, a luck check is required.
- God's Resolution: Class Skill of the Ruler class, is the privilege of the Ruler presiding over the Holy Grail War. Each Ruler is normally granted two Command Spells for each Servant that participates in the Holy Grail War. Two Command Spells can be used for each Servant participating in the Holy Grail War. Cannot re-purpose the Command Spells of others.
- Revelation: is a Skill similar to Instinct, a sixth sense regarding battles; however, "Revelation" accommodates all matters related to the achievement of a goal (for instance, choosing the most suitable path while traveling). Because there is no basis to it (or so thinks Ruler), it cannot be explained to others clearly.
- Charisma: is the natural talent to command an army. Increases the ability of allies during group battles. A rare talent, and an ability inherent to Servants of the Saver class. It is said that a rank of B in this skill is sufficient to lead a nation as its King. Jeanne's figure participating in the assaults hoisting a flag raised the morale of the soldiers to the limit and united the troops. Thanks to her charisma, it is possible to make others believe in the contents of the "revelations" without basis.
- Saint: indicates being acknowledged as a saint. When summoned as a Servant, the ability of saint is selected one among "raising the effectiveness of sacraments", "automatic HP recovery", "1 Rank-Up to Charisma" and "production of a holy shroud is possible".