Found exclusively in the International version of Final Fantasy VII, Ruby Weapon is one of the two superbosses (a boss tougher than the final boss) of the game, the other being Emerald WEAPON. Along with the other Weapons, it was created to defend the Planet Gaia from Jenova, and are used as a Planetary Defense Mechanism now. Due to their superboss status, they are an optional boss in their game of origin.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 5-A
Name: Ruby Weapon
Origin: Final Fantasy VII
Gender: Unable to be determined
Age: Thousands of years old
Classification: Weapon/Planet's Defense Mechanism/Superboss
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Flight, Fire Manipulation, Energy Projection, Gravity Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Polymorphy, Size Manipulation, Petrification, BFR
Speed: FTL+ (Superior to Bahamut Fury)
Lifting Strength: Class P+ by virtue of sheer size
Striking Strength: At least Dwarf Star Class
Range: Likely thousands of kilometers with magic
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Unknown, likely not very intelligent.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Ultima: One of the ultimate magic spells, Ultima inflicts massive amounts of non-elemental damage to all foes.
- Ruby Flame: The Ruby Weapon engulfs its opponent in searing flame.
- Ruby Ray: The Ruby Weapon fires a powerful beam that leaves opponents struck in a daze.
- Claw Attacks: The Ruby Weapon's claws are able to paralyze foes struck.
- Tentacles Attacks: The Ruby Weapon's right tentacles are able to increase the force of gravity on those struck as well as shrink them and turn them into common toads. The Ruby Weapon's left tentacles are also able to poison and slowly petrify those struck.
- Comet: The Ruby Weapon bombards its foes with meteorites.
- Shadow Flare: The Ruby Weapon blasts its foes with null energy, exceeding even Ultima in terms of sheer power.