|“||You say...I have...done...well? It is...an...honor...||„|
|~ Royd to Yhwach|
Royd Lloyd ("Rの" ロイド・ロイド, Roido Roido) is a Quincy and a member of the Wandenreich's Sternritter with the designation "Y" - "The Yourself". He is the identical twin brother of Loyd Lloyd.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 6-A
Name: Royd Lloyd
Classification: Quincy, Sternritter
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Managed to keep up with Yamamoto)
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman
Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class
Durability: Multi-Continent level (Royd with his Blut Vene is resistant enough to stay in the general vicinity of Yamamoto's Bankai, Zanka no Tachi, which would otherwise reduce a person to ash), higher with Blut
Stamina: Very High
Range: Extended melee range with his sword, several meters with projectiles
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: None notable
The Yourself (貴方自身 (ジ・ユアセルフ), Ji Yuaserufu; Japanese for "Yourself"): Like his brother, Loyd, Royd can transform himself into the exact physical likeness of another person. In doing so, he can replicate the memories and personality of this individual, allowing him to flawlessly impersonate his target. While Royd and Loyd could both copy appearances, only Royd could replicate people's memories and personality, whereas Loyd could instead copy their powers and techniques.
Reishi Manipulation: As a Quincy he primarily absorbs spiritual energy from the atmosphere, and combines it with his own spiritual energy to form weapons. He has an easier time collecting this energy in environments with higher concentrations of Reishi such as in Soul Society or Hueco Mundo.
- Hirenkyaku Expert: Royd is fast enough to dodge swings from Captain-Commander Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto's Zanka no Tachi, but not fast enough as Yamamoto still manged to cut his cloak.
- Blut (血装 (ブルート), burūto; German for "Blood", Japanese for "Blood Guise"): An advanced Quincy technique which grants one inhuman defensive and offensive capabilities, caused by making Reishi flow into the user's blood vessels. However, the independent forms for attack and defense cannot be employed simultaneously.
- Blut Vene (静血装 (ブルート・ヴェーネ), burūto vēne; German for "Blood Vein", Japanese for "Stilled Blood Guise"): While Royd's defensive form of Blut is strong enough to negate attacks from Kenpachi's Zanpakutō, it is not absolute and can be torn using sufficient power, as evidenced when Captain-Commander Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto's Ryūjin Jakka managed to inflict a significant injury to his left forearm. Despite this, Royd's Blut Vene is strong enough to grant him resistance to the intense heat in the general vicinity of Yamamoto's Bankai, Zanka no Tachi, which would otherwise reduce a person to ash.
- Blut Arterie (動血装 (ブルート・アルテリエ), Burūto Aruterie; German for "Blood Artery", Japanese for "Moving Blood Guise"): The offensive form of Blut which grants the user inhuman attack power. This technique is the only thing capable of ensuring a Quincy's attacks can significantly damage a Bankai-wielding Shinigami.
- Sklaverei (聖隷 (スクラヴェライ), Sukuraverai; German for "Slavery", Japanese for "Holy Slave"): This Quincy technique uses the most basic ability to gather Reishi in the most powerful way: by enslaving it. It can literally tear away the components that make up spiritual objects, such as those that make up Hueco Mundo and Soul Society, as well as the bodies of spiritual beings. When the body of a spiritual being is affected by this power, the user can literally assume the characteristics and associated capabilities of his victim. However, the transformation is not permanent, as the power absorbed eventually vanishes.
Immense Spiritual Power: Royd's spiritual power is on a level comparable to or greater than that of a captain-level Shinigami, proven when he effortlessly achieved victory against 11th Division Captain Kenpachi Zaraki, who himself possesses an incredible amount of Reiryoku.
Quincy Spell Master: Due to his extensive knowledge of Quincy lore, Royd can expertly employ a number of certain Quincy techniques, referred to as "spells", which result in similar effects to Kidō. Royd can almost instantly invoke one which affords maximum protection without incantations.
- Kirchenlied: Sankt Zwinger (聖唱: 聖域礼賛 (キルヒエンリート: ザンクト・ツヴィンガー), Kiruhienrīto: Zankuto Tsuvingā; German for "Church Hymn: Saint Ward", Japanese for "Holy Chant: Sanctuary Veneration"): This technique is the single greatest protective magic of Quincy offense and defense. By generating a number of roman numeral-inscribed constructs from the fingers of an outstretched hand, several towering columns of Reishi, shaped like the Quincy Cross, erupt upwards in a circular formation around the practitioner. Anyone who steps foot within the confines of this area will be immediately rent asunder where they stand by the "light of God".
Shadow: The user manifests their shadows in front of them, serving as a doorway between the Schatten Bereich and realms outside. The user's reiatsu will disappear instantly from the area of departure. The size of these portals can also be extended by placing the hand on the ground and swiftly swinging the arm outward, shaping the shadows like a Quincy cross, big enough for an army of Soldat to pass through.
Reishi Sword: Using his Quincy cross, Royd can concentrate both spirit energy and particles in order to transform them into weapons. Unlike the bows displayed by most other Quincy, his particular weapon manifests in the form of an ornate sword, reminiscent of a Dadao, with a relatively long handle and a cross-guard shaped like a bird.
- Heilig Pfeil (神聖滅矢 (ハイリッヒ・プファイル), Hairihhi Pufairu; German for "Holy Arrow", Japanese for "Sacred Destruction Arrows"): By further collecting Reishi, Royd can form the spiritual arrows which are typical of other Quincy bows. Even if his Spirit Weapon becomes broken, Royd still retains the ability to generate them from between the palms of both his hands instead. The arrows formed in this manner are several times larger than those of the average Quincy, though they can still be fired with considerable force, using just a simple gesture.