Roxanne Elipton is a third-year student at Genetics America (Known as US). She is one of the world's top five strongest third-year Pandora, being ranked at #1 (pre- Chiffon Fairchild's death #2).
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 8-C
Name: Roxanne Elipton, "The Immortal"
Age: 18 years
Classification: Human, Pandora
Attack Potency: At least Large Building level (Much stronger than regular pandoras)
Speed: Supersonic (Mach 1.5 with Triple Accel)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Large Building Class
Durability: At least Large Building level (Much stronger than regular pandoras)
Stamina: Extremely high
Range: Standard melee range
- Fairchild Buster - A large clawed gauntlet that she can form on both arms along with two shields. Roxanne can also disperse her two shields into 16 attack pods total (eight from each shield). Her weapon is based on Chiffon's, whose in turn is based on Maria Lancelot's.
- Roxanne is also equipped with a Plasma Weapon, developed by America, which she used to defeat Arnett McMillan when she could not raise her Stigmata synchronization above 20%.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Extraordinary Strength - Roxanne is ranked as the strongest of all American Genetics as well as being one of the top 5 of the world's strongest Pandora, with the rank of #1. She possesses four Stigmata, one of which is a Heroic Stigmata, and has a 29% compatibility rate with that Stigma. Gengo Aoi implies that America developed Roxanne's abilities secretly and as a way to oppose Chiffon Fairchild's monstrous strength.
- Regeneration - Known as Roxanne the Immortal, she can immediately regenerate any part of her body to continue fighting. This is a skill unique to Roxanne as most Pandora can only endure wounds until they can get regenerative treatments.
- Pandora Mode - Roxanne possesses the new "Vital Signal Type Pandora Mode", as evidenced by the energy rings around her wrists and ankles. Interestingly, she keeps it constantly active after deploying her Volt Weapon. Just as the assimilated Maria-Type copies tried to enter the Solar Generator, Roxanne, along with other Pandoras, were able to defeat the copies without receiving so much as a scratch.