Powers and Stats
Tier: 3-C | 3-C | At least 2-A, likely High 2-A
Gender: Genderless, but regarded as Female.
Classification: Mega-level Data Attribute Fairy Digimon, Flower Queen
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed and durability, Electricity Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Life Draining, Whip and Rapier Mastery, Mind Manipulation, Can force the opponent to sleep | All previous abilities on a much greater scale (with the possible exception of sleep inducement), Light Manipulation, Energy Blasts, Can ignore defenses with Aguichant Levres
Attack Potency: Galaxy level (Should be equal to other Ultimate Class Digimon) | Galaxy level (Stronger than before) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Participated in the battle against Mother Eater)
Speed: Relativistic with Relativistic+ reaction and combat speed (Comparable to Ultimate Class Digimon such as MetalGarurumon) | Relativistic with Relativistic+ reaction and combat speed | Immeasurable (Participated in the final battle against the Mother Eater, which took place in higher-dimensional space. Superior to basic Eaters, who have no concept of time)
Striking Strength: Galactic Class | Galactic Class | At least Multiversal+, likely High Multiversal+ (While much weaker than Alphamon, she still managed to hurt the Mother Eater through physical force)
Durability: Galaxy level (Tanked hits from Imperialdramon FM, who is stated to have the power to destroy a planet within his attacks) | Galaxy level (Comparable to other Burst Mode Digimon) | At least Multiverse level+, likely High Multiverse level+ (Tanked hits from the Mother Eater)
Stamina: Extremely High, manages to fight the likes of Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and the Royal Knights for extended periods of time.
Range: Extended melee range with her whip, several kilometers with beams and plant manipulation abilities
Standard Equipment: Her whip, which can be charged with energy to serve as a rapier. She also has a flower that passively heals her, her Tifaret, a jewel representing beauty which she can be use to fire energy blasts as well as a projectile on its own
Intelligence: Rosemon is an extremely skilled fighter, fighting on par with the Royal Knights and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode in her Burst Mode. Believing that beauty is power, she battles with a refined elegance and assaults her foes from all sides with thorny vines and beams to overwhelm them without taking a single scratch. In Cyber Sleuth, she has even managed to fight extremely powerful foes like the Mother Eater alongside characters like Alphamon and Omegamon, proving her power and skill in combat.
Weaknesses: Extremely vain and is somewhat of a sadist, Burst Mode is only temporary
- Thorn Whipping (Thorn Whip): Tames a Digimon, no matter how frenzied, with a thorned whip charged with electricity. Those who suffer this technique become Rosemon's slave in body and soul.
- Rose Spear (Rose Rapier): Brings the opponent down using the whip as a rapier.
- Forbidden Temptation: Beautifully destroys the opponent's data in a shower of innumerable rose petals.
- Ivy Hug: Entangles the opponent in vines.
- Rose Velvet: Covers the ground in thorns.
- Rosy Cradle: Summons a storm of sleep-inducing rose petals.
- Fascination: Enthralls an opponent and steals its life-force.
- Beauty Shock: Shocks its opponent with lightning from its left whip.
- Thorn Shoot (Thorn Shot): Shoots a thorn.
- Danger Thorn: Shoots thorns at all enemies.
- Final Aura: Greatly heals all allies.
- Gaia Element III: Strong Plant magic.
- Rune Forest II
- Rune Forest III
Rosemon Burst Mode
- Charité (Fra: Charity): Amplifies the aura of its mantle, gently wraps it around the opponent and then annihilates them.
- Jewel of Heart: (Tifaret): Shoots Tifarets at the opponent.
- Kiss of Breath (Aguichantes Lèvres, Fra: Sexy Lips): Blows a kiss to release a powerful beam of light that pierces through any magic-based defense or resistance that enemy may have.
Key: Rosemon (Digimon Adventure Tri) | Burst Mode | Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth