|“||You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!||„|
|~ Rocky Balboa|
Robert "Rocky" Balboa, Sr. is the title character of the Rocky series.
He is depicted as an everyman who started out by going the distance and overcoming obstacles that had occurred in his life and career as a professional boxer. He is loosely based on Chuck Wepner, a one-time boxer who fought Muhammad Ali and lost on a TKO in the 15th round.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-A | 9-B
Name: Robert "Rocky" Balboa, The Italian Stallion
Origin: Rocky series
Age: 30 in Rocky, Around his 60´s in Rocky Balboa, 71 in Creed
Classification: Human, Boxer, Boxing Trainer, Restaurant owner
Powers and Abilities: Peak human strength, speed, reactions and durability, expert boxer, incredibly high stamina, iron will | Same as before to a greater extent, along with superhuman strength and durability
Attack Potency: Athlete level (Was able to defeat Clubber Lang without much difficulty, managed to knock out Tommy Gunn when he was suffering from a brain condition and was able to fight toe to toe against Mason Dixon despite being twenty years out of his prime) normally | Wall level (Managed to defeat Ivan Drago)
Speed: Peak Human (A boxer like him can punch at a speed of 9.14 meters per second)
Lifting Strength: Athletic Human (Can lift logs with some difficulty) | Peak Human in Rocky IV (He managed to lift Polly, Adrian, Duke and a cartwheel at the same time)
Striking Strength: Athlete Class (KOed Clubber Lang with ease) | Wall Class in Rocky IV
Stamina: Superhuman (Was able to withstand multiple blows to the head by Ivan Drago, for 15 rounds)
Standard Equipment: Boxing gloves
Intelligence: Expert boxer, but he never completed high school.
Weaknesses: Not very smart, bad at blocking
- Beats up a piece of cow meat without gloves for about 53 seconds, he doesn't stop until the ribs are broken
- Rocky gets a lucky shot and almost knocks down Apollo
- Swings a sledgehammer several times
- According to this news report, Rocky ran 30.61 miles in Rocky II. That is slightly more than the average length of a marathon.
- Iron Jaw: Rocky is known for his iron jaw.
- Speed: Rocky gains dominating speed he demonstrates in Rocky III.
- Power: Rocky is capable of brutally attacking his opponents in the ring.
- Indomitable will: Rocky never gives up a fight unless knocked out or dazed to a point where he can't recover before the count
Key: Rocky 1-3 | Rocky 4