Robo, is a robot from the future, found by Lucca, Crono, and Marle in the Proto Dome. After fixing him after being rendered dormant by the Day of Lavos, he remains loyal to Lucca. He learns that his purpose was to survey and service humans, as opposed to what he was told by the rest of the R Series, which was to destroy all humans that enter the Derelict Factory.
Powers and Stats
Name: Robo, Prometheus, R-66Y
Origin: Chrono (universe)
Gender: Male, though technically genderless
Age: Over 300, over 700 after the events of the Sunken Desert. Over 15,200 in Chrono Cross.
Classification: Robot (R Series)
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Darkness Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Time Paradox Immunity, Energy Manipulation, Healing, Resistance to Darkness Manipulation
Lifting Strength: At least Class 100+ (Stronger than Crono)
Striking Strength: Large Planet Class
Durability: Large Planet level
Stamina: Limitless due to being a robot
Range: Dozens of meters with lasers
Standard Equipment: Katana:
- Dragon Arm: An arm with the crushing strength of a dragon.
- Crisis Arm: The attack damage is multiplied .5x the last digit in Robo's HP
- Apocalypse Arm: When this attack hits critically, it does max damage.
- Haste Helm: Has a defense of 35 and doubles Robo's speed as long as he wears it.
- Prism Helm: Has a defense of 46 and protects Robo from all negative status ailments while raising Magical Defense by +9.
- Moon Armour: Has a defense of 85 and raises magic defense by 10, also protects against all negative status ailments.
- Green Dream: Gives Robo a second chance should he fall in battle. It's only symbolized with an angel, its not outside help.
- Dragon Tear: Raises critical hit ratio
Intelligence: Very high, due to 400 years of contemplation
Weaknesses: None notable
- Rocket Punch: Robo launches his fist to attack an enemy.
- Cure Beam: Robo shoots a beam that heals himself or allies.
- Laser Spin: Robo spins around, shooting lasers, damaging all enemies.
- Robo Tackle: Robo charges and tackles an enemy.
- Heal Beam: Robo shoots a beam that heals all allies.
- Rapid Fire Fist: Robo barrages the enemy with rocket punches.
- Proximity Bomb: Robo drops a bomb that damages all enemies near him.
- Electrocute: Robo shocks all enemies with electricity.