Mentor of Tart and ex-protector of Tart's village, Riz is a skilled and experienced magical girl, having been the only magical girl to have survived for quite a few years. She is also shown to be almost always with Kyubey, despite knowing his true intentions.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-B | At least 7-B
Name: Riz Hawkwood, but is known by most people as Riz Visconti in the localized version. Rizu Visukonti in the Japanese version of the manga. | Doppel of Obsession
Classification: Veteran Magical Girl | Veteran Magical Girl, Doppel Witch
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Superhuman Speed, Immortality (Types 2, 6 and 7), Magic, Energy Projection, Weapon Creation, Weapon Enhancing, Healing (Mid-level, scaled from Corbeau), Telepathy, Telekinesis, Transformation, Gets stronger when critically damaged, Magic Detection, Portal Creation, Power Bestowal, Pain Inhibition. Resistance to Magic, Mind Manipulation, Life Absorption, and Status Effect Inducement, unconventional Soul Manipulation Resistance. Weapon Mastery, Darkness Manipulation, Fusionism via Fate Manipulation, BFR. | All previous abilities, Attack Reflection Negation and Statistics Amplification (Attack Potency) with Memoria. Hair Manipulation, Reality Warping, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Summoning, Mind Manipulation, Absorption, Curse Manipulation, Invisibility, and Immunity to Soul Manipulation as Doppel Obscurite.
Attack Potency: City level (Ranked a 3, which is the same as Kyoko Sakura in Puella Magi Tart Magica Volume 1) | At least City level (Fought against several Kamihama witches from the future during the Hundred Years War. Was considered quite capable by Yachiyo Nanami.)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: City Class
Durability: Town level (Rated as one of the weakest in durability of the Puella Magi, has a 1 rating.) | At least Town level (Managed to take a direct blow from Corbeau in battle, however it devastated her body.), At least City level with Doppel Obscurite (Most witches no longer retain their glass cannon status as a magical girl.)
Range: A few dozens of meters, likely several kilometers with her Darkness Manipulation and Portal Creation. (Would survey towns and at times potential battlefields in Dream France significantly ahead of the French Forces) | At least several kilometers with Doppel Witch abilities.
Standard Equipment: Four Kunai, Whips, Swords, Spears, and Scythes
Intelligence: Gifted (Had survived for years during the Hundred Years War and has a 2.5 in learned magic, had nearly instantly realized she was under the effects of Corbeau's dream spell in Magia Record.)
Weaknesses: None Notable
- L'ombre': Using her Portal Creation, she creates several weapons and throws them into the darkness, where the portals would swallow the weapons and remerge right on to her enemies. As a Doppel, she can preform a similar attack only completely surrounding her enemy in some form of a Dark Barrier made out of her hair, firing several weapons from every direction directly at her enemy.
- Restrain: Using her darkness manipulation she summons chains to restrain beings ranging from multiple zombies to giant witches. This technique managed to affect significantly stronger characters such as Tart and Lapin.
- Portal Creation: Using the Darkness Manipulation, the user can essentially create portals from both shadows created by said ability or natural ones.
- Gates of Hell: Opens the gates to hell, consuming both Riz and an enemy down to Hell, however, Riz outmaneuvers this flaw by removing her soul gem in the process.
- Fate Manipulation: Can twist fate to the degree that it can grant quite literal infinite power and resistance to the concepts of hope and despair through Fusionism.
- The Third Magical Girl: Passively increases her attack potency.
- Barrier: The standard ability for most witches, the barrier is a small pocket universe that can greatly vary in terms of size made to protect the witch from the outside world, only accessible by magical girls or when witches allow access. They are based around the witch's former life's mental condition.
- Familiar Summoning: Another standard ability, a witch can summon several familiars (or create alongside the barrier) to fight on her behalf. If they absorb enough life energy, they can become duplicates of the witch itself.
- Witch's Kiss: Witches can manipulate the mind on innocent bystanders by thought (not an actual kiss), often causing them to commit suicide or create suicidal cults.
- Absorption: A witch can passively absorb the life energy of those who enter their barriers. However, this is a rather lengthy process.
- Reality Warping: A witch can manipulate reality to cause issues for their enemies. This has been shown from manipulating the outsides of the barrier to attack the enemy, preventing them from even entering, or manipulate unresistant enemies themselves.
Key: Tart Magica | Magia Record