|“||There is a place between war and murder in which our demons lurk.||„|
Once a leader in the warhosts of Noxus, Riven is an expatriate in a land she previously tried to conquer. She rose through the ranks on the strength of her conviction and her brutal efficiency, and was rewarded with a legendary runic blade—however, on the Ionian front, Riven's faith in her homeland was tested and ultimately broken. Having severed all ties to the empire, she now wanders with her shattered sword, seeking atonement for a past she cannot forgive.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C | At least 7-B | Low 2-C
Name: Riven, the Exile
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Unknown (Likely in her early 20s)
Classification: Wanderer (Former Noxian soldier), Member of the Crimson Elite | Arcade Warrior | Physical Embodiment of Order
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Swordsman, Regeneration (Mid-low), Ki Manipulation, Forcefield creation, Wind Manipulation, Rune magic | All previous powers but greatly enhanced plus Immortality (Types 1, 3, and 8), Regeneration (Mid-Godly), Light Manipulation, Energy Projection, Flight, Reality Warping, Transformation, Matter Manipulation, Teleportation, Can create an army of light soldiers to fight alongside her
Attack Potency: Small Town level+ (Can fight on-par with Garen, and similarly powerful champions) | At least City level (Can fight on par with the Battle Bosses, Comparable to Arcade Miss Fortune) | Universe level+ (Her clash with Nightbringer Yasuo created and shaped the universe)
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen, as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks) | Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed | Infinite (Was created in and fought Nightbringer Yasuo in a timeless void, their clash bring about the creation of time as a result)
Lifting Strength: At least Class 1 (Can casually swing around a sword that is larger and heavier than a kite shield with one hand) | Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Small Town Class+ (Her Broken Wings attack can send champions as large as Nautilus and Malphite several meters in the air) | City Class | Universal+
Durability: Small Town level+ | At least City level | Universe level+
Range: Extended melee range with her sword, higher with Ki Burst, Dozens of meters with Wind Slash | Universal+
Standard Equipment: Blade of the Exile
Intelligence: High (A former elite Noxian Soldier who's skill was so great that the Noxian High Command gave her a magic sword to use in combat) | Presumably extremely high (Has existed since before the creation of the universe)
Weaknesses: Her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Riven slashes the opponent with her sword.
- Runic Blade: Riven's blade gains a charge for 5 seconds every time she casts an ability, stacking up to 3 times. Each of her basic attacks consumes an available charge to deal bonus physical damage.
- Broken Wings: Riven dashes towards the target nearest the cursor or in the direction she is currently facing, and lashes out at all enemies in front of her, dealing physical damage. Broken Wings can be cast twice more within 4 seconds, with the timer resetting after each cast. The third damages all enemies around Riven in an expanded radius, knocks them up, and can also be used to pass over certain instances of terrain. Each cast also resets Riven's autoattack timer.
- Ki Burst: Riven's sword emits a burst of runic energy that shocks nearby enemies, dealing physical damage and stunning them for 0.75 seconds.
- Valor: Riven dashes towards the cursor and gains a shield that absorbs incoming damage for 1.5 seconds.
- Blade of the Exile: Riven reforms her sword for 15 seconds, gaining 20% AD as bonus attack damage, increasing her attack range by 75 for a total of 200, and augmenting Broken Wings and Ki Burst's radii. For Blade of the Exile's duration, Riven can use Wind Slash once.
- Wind Slash: Riven unleashes a wave of energy in a cone, dealing physical damage to all enemies hit, increased by 2.67% for every 1% of target's missing health for a maximum 200% increase at 75% of target's missing health.
Key: Base | Arcade Riven | Dawnbringer Riven