Rinslet Laurenfrost is a main character of the Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance series. She is an elementalist using the ice wolf spirit Fenrir, a member of « Team Scarlet », and Claire's childhood friend and self-proclaimed rival. She is a kind, cheerful, but very prideful girl.
She has a very proud attitude, trying to maintain her status as a rich girl and pass off her kindness as minor things that any rich person can accomplish. She cares deeply for her friends, especially Claire, since they knew each other since childhood, and even supported Claire after she lost her noble status. Rinslet is driven by her love towards her family, with her reason to participate in the Blade Dance being to free her sister from the Water Elemental Lord's curse of ice on her.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Likely 8-B, Higher with added Divine Power and/or Field of Cold, At most Low 7-C
Name: Rinslet Laurenfrost, Ice Demon
Origin: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Classification: Human, Elementalist, Noble, Student of the Areishia Spirit Academy, Archer, Member of "Team Scarlet"
Attack Potency: Likely City Block level, Higher with added Divine Power and/or Field of Cold, At most Small Town level (She can kill large ice dragons - that resist ice attacks - without too much trouble, and instantly freeze a giant sky fortress)
Speed: Supersonic reactions and combat speed for regular ice attacks, Supersonic+ for ice attacks from her bow and arrows. Superhuman movement speed with added Divine Power.
Lifting Strength: Regular Human (Unknown with added Divine Power)
Striking Strength: Human Class (Unknown with added Divine Power)
Durability: Likely Large Building level via Frozen Shield. (She tanked breath attacks from ice dragons that can destroy castles, and dark attacks from a zombified manifestation of the Demon King's will)
Stamina: Superhuman, possibly higher.
- She fought on par with Sjora Kahn twice, who is a top-class elementalist of an enemy country.
- She managed to counter and hold out continuous waves of high-class spirits singlehandedly.
- Back at her home, she took down multiple ice dragons with Kamito while she was already tired.
- Like most characters of the verse, she can infuse her body with Divine Power for a long duration of time.
Range: Long Range with bow, Short-to-Very Long Range with Ice attacks
Standard Equipment: Freezing Arrow (her bow)
Intelligence: Rinslet is a smart lady. As a high-ranked noble, she possesses vast knowledge on spirits, history, and some politics. She has proved to be a very capable and smart army leader when her castle got attacked by a raid of ice dragons.
Weaknesses: She can become too proud due to her family’s prestige. She is weak against steel-attribute enemies. She is also weak against fast melee fighters.
Feats: Fought on par with Sjora Kahn twice. Countered and hold out continuous waves of high-class spirits singlehandedly. Effectively lead her castle's army to defend against ice dragons. She herself took down multiple ice dragons with Kamito.
Master Archer: Her spirit's elemental waffe (weapon form), Freezing Arrow, is in the form of a longbow. She is skilled to the level where she can fire more than one arrow at a time, and her accuracy is very precise. Her ice arrows can easily pierce through pretty much anything. She is also among the fastest characters to equip their elemental waffe in the entire series, capable of equipping and firing arrows fast enough, even after the enemy starter equipping first.
- Freezing Arrow (Name of both her bow and this attack; Supersonic+ speed.)
- Freezing Rain: Summons countless needles of ice to strike at a foe simultaneously.
- Frost Fall: Summons an avalanche of snow in the air.
- Ice Wall
- Ray of Frost
- Ice Forest
- Fire magic protection
- Frozen Shield
- Icicle Storm: Summons a strong snowstorm over a large area.
- Field of Cold: Covers a large area with a layer of ice. Increases Rinslet's power.
- Icicle Spear
- Ice Nine (Absolute Zero): Freeze the target in nevermelting ice.
- Weapon Form (Freezing Arrow): It can fire ice arrows of ice at Supersonic+ speed, which can turn into large amounts of different projectiles if wanted, like needles or shards.
- Wolf Form (Fenrir):
- Claw Attack
- Bite Attack
- Ice Manipulation: Fenrir can instantly summon harsh blizzards over an area. (Further potential unknown)