Rikuo Nura (奴良 リクオ, Nura Rikuo) is the main protagonist of the Nurarihyon no Mago series. He is the son of Rihan Nura and Wakana Nura and the grandson of Nurarihyon. He is Human by ¾ of his blood and a Yōkai by the other ¼ and is the third and current head of the Nura Clan. He is a class celebrity and a good guy due to his volunteering on odd jobs and favors for everyone.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Rikuo Nura
Origin: Nurarihyon no Mago
Classification: Human, Yokai, Leader
Speed: At least Supersonic+
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Small Town Class
Durability: At least Small Town level
Weaknesses: Can actually only fight at night due to reverting to human self at the crack of dawn
- Meikyou Shisui: When Nura captures his opponent in his fear, he appears invisible to them and the opponent's body cannot recognize their presence.
- Meikyou Shisui Sakura: Rikuo turns his cup full of sake into a raging pillar of fire.
- Kyouka Suigetsu: Rikuo becomes intangible and can move as a sort of shadow in this form.
- Matoi: Thanks to this ability, Rikuo can 'wear' his supporters 'fear' and obtain their abilities as well. His stats increase as well. Here is a list:
- Zen: Using the Izutsu method, his fear coats Rikuo's sword with the poison of his wings.
- Tsurara: Using the Izutsu method, her fear coats Rikuo's sword and he can execute ice attacks which freeze whatever they touch.
- Itaku: Using the Izutsu method, his fear envelops Rikuo's sword and changes it into a larger version of Itaku's scythe. He can execute powerful attacks with the scythe.
- Kurotabou: Using the Kasane method, his fear envelops Rikuo, giving him the ability to summon many hidden weapons. Using the Izutsu method, a large number of weapons are fired at his opponent.
- Hagoromo Gitsune: Rikou's strongest technique. Using he Izutsu method, her fear coats Rikuo entire body transforming him into a more similar appearance to the supreme commander in his prime. Rikou can also use Hagoromo's tails at will.