After marking revenge on a crime lord responsible for the death of his girlfriend, superhuman Chi Gong master Riki-Oh is sentenced to the extremely corrupt prisons of dystopian China. There he must use his fighting skill and powers to survive their inhuman treatment, cruel punishments and the evil leaders of the prison known as The Four Heavenly Kings.
Powers and Stats
Name: Saiga Riki-Oh, Mighty King
Origin: Riki-Oh (movie)
Attack Potency: Room level (Destroyed the massive wall that enclosed the prison and can punch through superhumans that can destroy walls with ease)
Speed: At least Superhuman (Blitzed guards)
Lifting Strength: Class 10 (Can stop a large hydraulic press that was pushing down on him.)
Striking Strength: Room Class (Killed a superhuman with wall level durability with relative ease, destroyed the massive wall that enclosed the prison, can easily rip off limbs)
Durability: Room level
Stamina: Very high, can go for a week buried alive with only a piece of dog to eat and still casually break large chains afterwards.
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Unknown (He could have escaped the prison any time he wanted, but he waited until the end of the movie to do so. It is possible he was trying to bait the prison warden out of his office.)
Weaknesses: Severely lacks academic knowledge or common sense.
- Destroyed a massive wall with a punch
- Caught a punch coming towards him while the other guy's fist was holding a nail. Then broke his hand and pulled the nail out without flinching
- Casually walks through gunfire
- Can punch craters into people's skulls
- Punched through a ballistic shield and penetrated the guard behind it
- Easily overpowered a guy who made a person's head explode with a slap
- Survived being stabbed by a dozen crowbars at once then being constantly hit on the face by a wrench with razor blades in his mouth while he was weakened.