|“||What is...real strength? Limitless desire... Endless greed... That...is how one human...answered the question... And together... we became one... Another human answered... 'justice'. That human. too... became one with me. Every human becomes one with me... What is...strength? Does...no one... know? I am Rigor Mortex. I am the harbringer of destruction... I am...sent by man. You and I...Shall become one. Then we shall... DESTROY THE WORLD!||„|
Rigor Mortex is a monster that was created to overpower the ruler of the island, Leonyx. It reflects the desires of whatever it faces, according to its creator, Zehlam. This caused it to reflect his greed and hatred and turn on all of humanity. This monster searches eternally for anybody that understands 'real strength' and it 'becomes one' with those that simply do not understand. When it is finally encountered in the Dark World, it desires to become one with you as well and escape from the Dark World so that it can destroy the world.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Unknown, at least High 7-A
Name: Rigor Mortex, Libranex
Origin: Dragon Quest
Age: Unknown, at least several hundreds of years old
Classification: A superweapon created to defeat Leonyx
Powers and Abilities: Magic, Soul Manipulation, Pocket Reality Creation, Telepathy, Can scan the opponent and determine their statistics and weaknesses, Can reverse an opponent's speed, Health manipulation, Ressurection, Invulnerability, Attack negation, has an automatic Force Field that reflects spells.
Attack Potency: Unknown, at least Small Island level (Lifewiped the entire island it resided in, it is unknown how big it is but it should be decent in size)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Island Class
Durability: Unknown, at least Small Island level
Stamina: Extremely high
Range: Unknown, likely several dozen kilometers
Standard Equipment: Nothing notable
Intelligence: Extremely high
Weaknesses: Not built for speed and very bulky
- Aha: Scans the opponent to determine their health, stamina, strengths, weaknesses, and abilities
- Unnatural Order: Reverses the speed of an opponent
- Donk: Brings the opponent's health down to a quarter of their original health
- Comeback Kid: Sometimes, if Rigor Mortex were to die, it can be revived once more
- Clang: Makes it temporarily invulnerable,, but it cannot attack
- Showstopper: Once per battle, Rigor Mortex can negate all abilities the opponent was about to use.
- Bouncer: Makes it so that all spells reflect back from it to the opponent
- Perilous Barrier: Rigor Mortex is vulnerable to attacks, but occasionally all attack damage done to him is nullified passively.
Note: It is unknown what "destroy the world" refers to, it could either have meant to destroy life or the planet.
Note 2: While it can be safe to assume monsters like Sagittar, Aquarion, and Leonyx are comparable to Rigor Mortex. It is extremely inconsistent for the Zenithian Dragon to be a recipe to create him (Which implies he is weaker than Rigor Mortex, which is not the case)