|“||This is Rhino, an immovable force and highly resilient.||„|
Rhino is a heavily-armored Warframe, acting as a tank with their abilities designed to protect him and pressure the enemy. Unlike most Warframes, Rhino is more offensively inclined and doesn't normally rely on stealth, although proficient with it. Rhino utilizes his abilities to get up close and dominate his opponent with melee.
Much like all Tenno, Rhino is led by the Lotus, a mysterious figure whose motive is to preserve their kind.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 6-A, likely higher, Unknown with Rhino Stomp
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman strength, speed, durability, agility, Energy Manipulation, Weaponry Master, Expert infiltrator, can turn invisible via Shade's Ghost mod, Metal Manipulation, Time Manipulation via Rhino Stomp, Regeneration (Mid-low), Resistant to (Heat, Electricity, Poison, Cold, Radiation), can utilize various Auras, Skilled Martial Artist, immunity to paralysis, sleep, freezing, disease, toxins, corrosion, and radiation via Iron Skin, Immortality (Type 1), Levitation and Pseudo-Flight, Energy Projection, Energy and Life Absorption, Immunity to Soul Manipulation (By virtue of lacking a soul), Resistant to Mind Control, Matter Manipulation
Attack Potency: At least Large Continent level, likely higher (Comparable to the likes of Mirage, who could casually tear apart hordes of Sentients with her bare hands), Unknown with Rhino Stomp (Describes Rhino stomping with a force sufficient enough to disrupt time, but is limited to a radius), Higher with Roar
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Can fight evenly against Volt), possibly Relativistic+ or higher reactions/combat speed (Can deflect weapons such as Opticor and Glaxion at a close distance, the former stated to be able to fire a blast of "light energy")
Lifting Strength: Unknown, at least Class 1 (Capable of withstanding his own weight, with which he can create craters and shock waves capable of killing trained soldiers in heavy armor just by landing from a short distance fall)
Striking Strength: At least Large Continent Class
Durability: At least Large Continent level, likely higher (Can tank blows from Mirage), likely Multi-Continent level with Iron Skin (Increases his durability by an extraordinary amount)
Range: Extended melee range; can be extended to a certain amount with mods, hundreds of meters with most ranged weaponry, 62 meters with Rhino Stomp
Standard Equipment: Various types of Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Tenno weaponry, but is limited to one large weapon, a sidearm, and a melee weapon at a time during missions
Intelligence: Unknown (Capable of outsmarting any foe or overcoming any puzzle they encounter, but this intelligence is dependent on their Operator)
Weaknesses: Advanced, concentrated EMPs can restrict the use of his powers.
- Rhino Charge - Rhino charges an large distance in a blink of an eye, colliding into enemies and sending them flying, when performed with Iron Skin this ability creates a small explosion upon collision.
- Iron Skin - Rhino hardens his skin with a metallic shell, protecting him from any form of damage until broken.
- Roar - This ability effectively doubles Rhino's attack output for an extended duration.
- Rhino Stomp - Rhino stomps with force sufficient enough to disrupt time, leaving enemies within the radius of his stomp suspended in stasis.
- Channeling - Channeling is a technique all Tenno are capable of. While charging additional energy through their Warframe, they potentially double their AP with their melee strikes, in addition to making their opponents completely disintegrate on contact.