|“||Fear not ambush from the hills, nor winged beasts from the skies. The true terror of Shurima comes from the sand, and gives no warning of her presence.||„|
The largest and fiercest of her species, Rek'Sai is a merciless predator that tunnels through the earth to ambush and devour her prey. Her insatiable hunger has laid waste to entire regions of the once-great Shuriman empire. Merchants, traders and armed caravans will go hundreds of miles out of their way to avoid these vast areas, though cunning bandits have been known to lure the unwary into her killing grounds. Once Rek'Sai detects you, your fate is sealed. There is no hope of escape; she is death from below the sand.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C, likely 7-C | At least 7-C, possibly 7-B
Name: Rek'Sai, the Void Burrower, Scourge of the Desert, Queen of the Xer'Sai
Origin: League of Legends
Age: Several thousand years old
Classification: Xer'Sai (Voidborn), Alpha Predator, Queen of the Xer'Sai
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-low), Sonar, Rage Power, Self Healing, Energy Projection, Limited Clairvoyance (Via Prey Seeker) | All previous abilities plus Portal Creation
Attack Potency: Small Town level+, likely Town level (Can fight on-par with Garen and similarly powerful champions, Laid waste to several Shuriman cities), Furious Bite ignores conventional durability | At least Town level (Stronger than her previous form by a significant amount), possibly City level (Comparable to Eternum Cassiopeia), Furious Bite ignores conventional durability
Speed: Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with champions like Kled and Garen as well as close range lightning/light-based attacks), Infinite in the Void (Originates from the Void, a dimension that is both located outside of and completely lacks time) | Likely Immeasurable (Comparable to Eternum Nocturne)
Lifting Strength: Class 100 by virtue of size (She is the size of a house)
Striking Strength: Town Class (Unburrow can send champions as large as Malphite and Nautilus several meters in the air)
Durability: Small Town level+, likely Town level
Range: Standard melee range, several meters with Prey Seeker
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Low (She is not sapient)
Weaknesses: Her spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes; for instance, Ekko is shown to be able to use his ultimate ability in rapid succession in his cinematic)
- Basic Attack: Rek'Sai slashes the opponent with her claws. Augmented by Queen's Wrath.
- Fury of the Xer'Sai: Rek'Sai generates 25 Fury upon dealing damage with basic attack, Unburrow or Furious Bite, and loses 20 Fury per second if she hasn't generated any in the last 5 seconds. While burrowed, Rek'Sai consumes her current Fury over 3 seconds, healing at 100 Fury, stopping once she consumes it all or returns to full health.
- Queen's Wrath (Unburrowed - Active): Rek'Sai's next three basic attacks within 5 seconds deal bonus physical damage to her target and all surrounding enemies. Queen's Wrath resets Rek'Sai's autoattack timer.
- Prey Seeker (Burrowed - Active): Active: Rek'Sai fires a void-charged pulse in a target direction, stopping at the first enemy hit, dealing physical damage to enemies in the area and revealing them for 2.5 seconds.
- Burrow (Unburrowed - Active): Rek'Sai burrows into the ground, Disarm icon disarming and reducing her sight radius, but gaining bonus movement speed, becoming Ghost ghosted, accessing an alternate set of basic abilities, and activating Tremor Sense. Tremor Sense reveals enemy and neutral units in fog of war every 1.5 seconds if they are moving near Rek'Sai. Tremor Sense does not grant sight.
- Unburrow (Burrowed - Active): Rek'Sai bursts out of the ground, dealing physical damage to surrounding enemies and knocking them aside. The enemy closest to the center is knocked up for 1 second instead, and cannot be affected again by Unburrow for some time. Rek'Sai can also trigger Unburrow by issuing an attack command, applying the full knock up against her target.
- Furious Bite (Unburrowed - Active): Rek'Sai bites the target enemy, dealing physical damage. At maximum Fury the damage is doubled and converted to true damage.
- Tunnel (Burrowed - Active): Rek'Sai dashes in the cursor's direction, leaving behind a Tunnel with two interconnected entrances, lasting up to 10 minutes. The Tunnel can be traversed again if Rek'Sai targets either entrance, shutting down the Tunnel for a few seconds. Rek'Sai can have up to 8 pairs of entrances active on the map at the same time. Enemy champions can destroy a Tunnel by standing on either entrance for 1.5 seconds.
- Void Rush: Rek'Sai's basic attacks and damaging abilities apply Void Rush to enemy champions for 5 seconds. When activated, Rek'Sai selects an enemy champion with Void Rush and burrows into the ground, vanishing. After 1.5 seconds, she emerges from the ground near her target and pounces a fixed distance in their direction, dealing them physical damage if she hits them.