Powers and Stats
Tier: 7-C | 7-C
Origin: Mortal Kombat
Classification: Outworlder; General of Shao Kahn's Army
Speed: Superhuman with Supersonic reactions
Lifting Strength: At least Class 1
Striking Strength: Town Class | Town Class
Range: Extended melee range with his hammer, several meters with projectiles | At least several kilometers
Standard Equipment: A crude hammer and shuriken
Intelligence: Above average; at least a decent tactician since he's a general of Shao Kahn's army; skilled combatant
Weaknesses: None notable | He needs blood in order to be stable, otherwise he will melt and die
- Assassin Throwing Stars: Reiko throws a stack of shurikens at the opponent all at once.
- Quick Spin Behind: Reiko does a quick top-like spin and slides around the opponent to their back in one quick motion.
- Vertical Teleport: Reiko leaps upwards disappearing in the air, then reappears behind the opponent coming up through the ground. Reiko can forego the slam & instead attack the opponent normally when he comes up.
- Shadow Grab: While performing the Vertical Teleport, Reiko grabs and slams the opponent to the ground upon reappearing behind them.
- Devastating Flip Kick: Reiko twists his body in an impossible fashion, landing a backflip kick with one foot without his opposite foot even leaving the ground.
- Charging Pain: Reiko performs a shoulder ram like that of Shao Kahn's, but with a blue-ish energy representation of Shao Kahn's helmet covering his head.
Note: Not to be confused with the similarly - named character from Ghost Sweeper Mikami.
Key: Base | Blood God