Designed as the Brotherhood of Nod's answer to the M.A.R.V., the Redeemer is a super-heavy quadrupedal walker.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Command & Conquer
Classification: Super-heavy assault walker
Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level (Many times more powerful than attacks capable of destroying buildings)
Speed: Superhuman (As fast as slower vehicles)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class
Durability: Town level (Can withstand nuclear weapons)
Range: About 100 feet
- Tri-point Obelisk Laser: The Redeemer is equipped with three large lasers that sweeps over an area to incinerate foes. Is very precise.
- Rage Generator: Causes all nearby enemies to feel anger and rage, often causing them to turn on each other.
- Hard point garrisons: Up to two Nod infantry can garrison hard ports on the Redeemer so that they can fire out. The available troopers:
- Militants, Confessor Cabal or Awakened: Small auto-cannons
- Militant Rocket Squad: Missiles effective at countering vehicles and aircraft.
- Saboteur: Can gradually repair Redeemer if it is damaged.
- Black Hand Troopers: Flame throwers.
- Tiberium Trooper: Sprays Tiberium. Tiberium is toxic and radioactive. This spray also becomes sticky and can slow a foe's movements.
Weaknesses: Vulnerable to EMP effects.
Feats: Its main feats are its incredible firepower and armor and causing foes to go berserk.