|“||I bring my lightning whip not to punish souls, but only to hasten them toward the inevitable exit.||„|
Among the emblematic powers that populate the Underscape, Razor the Lightning Revenant is one of the most feared. With his whip of lightning, he patrols the Narrow Maze, that treacherous webwork of passages by which the souls of the dead are sorted according to their own innate intelligence, cunning and persistence. Drifting above the Maze, Razor looks down on the baffled souls below, and delivers jolts of scalding electricity that both punish and quicken the souls as they decide their own fates, hurrying on toward luminous exits or endlessly dark pits. Razor is the eternal embodiment of a dominating power, abstract and almost clinical in his application of power. Yet he has a lordly air that suggests he takes a sardonic satisfaction in his work.
Powers and Stats
Name: Razor, the Lightning Revenant
Origin: DotA 2
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid-low), Immortality (Type 1) Skilled whip wielder, Electricity Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Statistics Amplification (Via Static Link and Unstable Current), Shapeshifting, and can BFR people to the Herebetween
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Unknown
Range: Extended Melee Range with whip, Dozens of meters with lightning
Standard Equipment: Lightning Whip, Book of the Dead
Weaknesses: Has a limited supply of energy with which to cast spells, his spells have cooldown periods, during which time they cannot be cast (Both are highly exaggerated in-game for gameplay balance purposes)
- Basic Attack: Razor strikes the opponent with his whip.
- Plasma Field: Releases a wave of energetic plasma that grows in power as it expands, but also zaps on contraction, dealing damage to enemy units caught in its path. Damage increases with distance from Razor.
- Static Link: Creates a charged link between Razor and an enemy Hero, stealing damage from the target and giving it to Razor.
- Unstable Current: Razor moves with increased speed, and any abilities targeted at him are instantly countered with a jolt of electricity which damages, slows, and purges buffs from enemies.
- Eye of the Storm: A powerful lightning storm strikes out at enemy units with the lowest health, dealing damage and reducing their armor.
- Frenzy: Increases attack speed for 20 seconds, at the cost of taking additional damage.
- Chain Lightning: Hurls a bolt of damaging lightning at a target enemy that jumps to nearby enemies. Each jump deals less damage.
- Unholy Fervor: Increases the movement speed and life regeneration rate of Razor.
- Storm Seeker: Summons a storm that permanently follows Razor. Every few seconds, it strikes Razor's enemies with savage lightning bolts.