Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 6-B, possibly higher
Age: 100+ years old
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Skilled Combatant, can descend slowly by turning his hair into a chopper, Can fire energy spheres called lums, Wind Manipulation with Vortex, Electricity Manipulation with Lockjaw, Temporary Flight with Throttle Copter, can vastly increase his attack power with certain power-ups, etc
Attack Potency: Small Country level (Defeated Mr. Dark who stolen The Great Protoon, the source of energy of The Glade of Dreams), possibly higher (Sent magicians flying into space, passing constellation with a charged punch)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Capable of dodging an onslaught of Reflux's lightning attacks.)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Striking Strength: Island Class, higher with power ups
Range: Dozens of meters, a bit higher with certain power-ups
Standard Equipment: Power Fist, Laser Washing Powder, and Blue Glove projectiles
Weaknesses: His limbs are easily detachable and the Laser Washing Powders all have time limits.
Notable Attacks and Techniques
Charged Punch: Rayman rotates his fists at high speeds and then dilvers a power packed punch. This attack is powerful enough to send the magicians flying across space and passing stars in Rayman Legends.
Lums: Rayman can shoot energy balls called lums. These are chargeable and can be latched on to hooks and other obstacles to swing across.
Laser-Washing Powders: These are power-ups that grant Rayman certain abilities depending on their color. Their are 5 different kinds of Laser-Washing Powders:
- Vortex: Allows Rayman to throw whirlwinds from his fist which shrink his opponents.
- Heavy Metal Fist: Doubles the damage inflicted by Rayman's telescopic fist.
- Lockjaw: Allows Rayman to throw chained metal claws from his fists, which can be used to grab onto flying hooks and send electric shocks to his enemies.
- Shock Rocket: Allows Rayman to shoot a guided missile at his enemies.
- Throttle Copter: Allows Rayman to fly into the air.