|“||It's just business. Don't take it personally.||„|
Raven is a character of the Tekken fighting game series, which was introduced in Tekken 5 as one of the new characters. He is an international intelligence agent that was tasked to enter the fifth tournament in order to find out who announced and was behind it.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 7-C
Classification: Human, Agent, Ninja
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Weapon Mastery, Has completely mastered Ninjutsu, Teleportation, Gliding, Can release haze and create clones, Chi Manipulation (Can enhance the strength of his attacks)
Striking Strength: Large Town Class+
Durability: Large Town level+ (Survived a fight with Azazel)
Stamina: Very high, is a skilled master of ninjutsu.
Range: Standard melee range, tens of meters with projectiles.
Standard Equipment: A large amounts of Kunai, two Knives and a Ninja Bottom.
Intelligence: Above Average (As a international intelligence agent he is intelligent and skilled in the art of ninjutsu and investigation)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Death from Above: Raven teleports above the opponents and delivers a fierce punch that breaks the ground.
- Alter Ego: Raven projects an haze duplicate of himself, which kicks the opponent away.
- Switchback: Raven attacks through the opponent while leaving a duplicate of himself, which quickly disappears.
- Shadow Spear: Raven dashes and punches the opponent.
- Dead End: Raven charges chi with Summon Force and delivers a powerful blow on the opponent.