|“||Of this life I have no regrets!||„|
|~ Raoh's final words|
Raoh is the eldest of Ryuken's adopted sons, the biological brother of Toki and Kaioh. As opposed to his pacifist younger brother, Raoh was driven by an intense ambition from an early age. After Kenshiro was chosen as successor over him, he killed his teacher and set out onto the wasteland with a simple goal; unite it all, under his rule, the rule of Ken-Oh, the Violent Evil Star.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 7-A, likely 6-C
Name: Raoh, "Violent Evil Star", Ken-Oh
Origin: Hokuto no Ken
Age: Unknown (Older than Toki)
Classification: Human, Hokuto Shinken practitioner
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master of Hokuto Shinken, which allows him to target and hit someone's pressure points for various purposes (Ranging from causing them to explode to manipulating their movements to healing them), Chi Manipulation, Intangibility and Void Manipulation with Musō Tensei (Musō Tensei is made up of nothingness, renders Raoh intangible, and allows him to erase others from existence), Combat Precognition (Gets premonitions of other fighters' future attacks), Regeneration (Low-Mid), Resistance to poisons
Lifting Strength: At least Class 100+ (Should be at least comparable to Kenshiro)
Striking Strength: At least Small Island Class, likely Island Class
Durability: At least Small Island level, likely Island level (Took hits from Kenshiro and was only defeated because he sacrificed a majority of his life force to yuria before their fight.)
Stamina: Extremely high (Should be on par with Kens stamina). He can fight for Long periods of time with Ken, can continue to fight even when losing tremendous amounts of blood and having his bones and muscles crushed or destroyed. Can stand up and recover having his own heart, lungs and ribs completely destroyed.
Range: Extended melee range. Tens of meters with certain ranged ki techniques.
Standard Equipment: His Trident Sword, a blade he used against Toki [sword].
Weaknesses: Nothing notable
- Hokuto Shinken: Hokuto Shinken is a 1, 800 year old Chinese martial art based around assassination and passed on only from teacher to student. Its power is based around targeting and hitting the 708 Keiraku Hikō (or pressure points) in an opponent's body, channeling energy into them, and through that, manipulating their movements. These pressure points can be used to control an enemy's body, in ways such as forcing them to move or destroying them from the inside with an explosion, or they can be used for healing, such as in the restoration of someone's memories, eyesight, or voice.
Raoh has his own form of Hokuto Shinken, Gō no Ken, which revolves around meeting force with greater force, making Raoh stronger so that he can overpower his enemy and destroy everything in his path.
- Hokuto Gōshō Ha: Raoh expels a high amount of powerful tōki from his hands, forming a powerful destructive wave of power.
- Hokuto Gōten Shō: Raoh raises his hand to the sky and expels tōki, firing a wave of energy to the sky.
- Hokuto Itten Shō: Raoh delivers a powerful uppercut that punctures an opponent's pressure points with the force of the air itself.
- Hokuto Shinten Rai: Raoh powers up, forming a dome of tōki that forces his opponents away.
- Hokuto Shū Renda: Raoh launches a series of rapid fist attacks that cause the opponent to bleed from their pores.
- Musō Insatsu: After dodging an opponent's mortal strike, Raoh subconsciously counters with a powerful kick.
- Musō Tensei: The ultimate technique of Hokuto Shinken. Only through embracing the true nature of sorrow can one use it; after Kenshiro mastered it, the first to master it in 1, 800 years, Raoh worked to grasp the true nature of sorrow himself so he could match him. When used, Musō Tensei allows Raoh to achieve "nothingness", becoming intangible and allowing him to communicate with the souls of dead rivals and use their techniques.
- Tenshō Honretsu: Raoh's ultimate attack. He rotates his hands in the air before firing a powerful wave of tōki straight forwards.
- Zenrei no Ken: Raoh channels all of his lifeforce into a single blow.
- Keiraku Hikō: The pressure points Raoh can hit and their effects include;
- Anbakukō: Expels poisons from one's body.
- Daikyōkin: Makes the opponent's body soft and vulnerable.
- Dōmei: Disables the opponent's eyesight.
- Gekishinkō: Rapidly speeds up the opponent's heartbeat until their blood vessels and heart burst.
- Jikyūkyō: Takes the opponent's depth perception away.
- Jinchūkyoku: Destroys the opponent's body in three seconds.
- Jōketsukai: Disables one's right leg.
- Kaiamon Tenchō: Causes great pain to an enemy who refuses to talk.
- Kenmei: Restores the target's eyesight.
- Kisha: Immobilizes the opponent.
- Kyōmei: Causes the target's hands to explode.
- Kyōnai: Permanently locks the opponent's jaws open.
- Kyosetsu: Forces the opponent to turn any weapon they're holding on themself.
- Meimon: Causes muscle contractions so intense that they crush the opponent's spine.
- Ryūgan: Causes all the target's nerves to become hypersensitive, so the slightest touches are extremely painful.
- Sekkatsukō: Increases the user's strength at the expense of a shorter lifespan.
- Sen-yō: Freezes the opponent with their arms outstretched.
- Shihōrin: Allowed Kenshiro to read Sanskrit
- Shinfukumen: Causes the body to explode from within if the target moves at all.
- Shinkesshū: The opponent slowly, painfully dies over the course of the next three days.
- Shin-ichi: Forces the opponent to speak.
- Shitsugen: The opponent walks backwards uncontrollably.
- Zenha: Stops breathing.
- Zusetsu: Can be used to erase an opponent's memory or interrogate them.