Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B on his own, 9-A with most weapons and techniques, 8-C with sandstorm
Name: Randy Cunningham, The Ninja
Origin: Randy Cunningham, 9th Grade Ninja
Age: Around 15 at the end of Season 2
Classification: Freshman at Norresville High, The Ninja of Norresville
Attack Potency: Wall level+ (Crushed an iron weight which weighed around 16 kg; physically matched monsters/robots that can casually destroy walls), varies from Room level with weapons and ninja powers (Swords allow him to cut through metal with ease; in Ninja Rage mode can melt robots in matter of seconds) to Building level with the sandsworm
Speed: At least Subsonic (Casually tends to escape from people's notice; can deflect projectiles at point blank), likely Supersonic reactions (Reacted to several Robots' lasers), possibly higher (Caught a missile that reached the moon in seconds)
Lifting Strength: Athletic human (Able to lift an arcade machine for a while), Class 1 at his peak (Able to throw three Robo-Apes at once; can hold Building sized monster for a while)
Striking Strength: Wall Class+, Building Class with the sandsworm
Durability: Room level (Tanked an attack that sent him through several floors to the ground)
Stamina: Very High (Can take many hits from monsters/robots and the Sorcerer's spells while receiving only light injuries, able to stand after he seriously hit himself)
Range: Standard melee range, Extended Melee Range with swords, several meters with chain, scarf, shuriken and ninja powers
- Ninja scarf: The Ninja Scarf is similar to a grappling hook in which the Ninja can swing from one place to another or grab his opponent.
- Ninja Sword(s): A sword that the Ninja can use. The sword can also be dual weld, using two swords at once. This is Randy's most used and, according to S. Ward Smith, the Ninja's swordsmith, most powerful weapon if used properly.
- Chain Sickle: A long chain with a sickle on the end. Randy often uses this weapon to kill multiple opponents at once or to strike large enemies safely from afar.
- Ninja Balls: Balls with many uses including, smoke bombs, mini grenades, hot balls, freezing balls, tripping balls and bees.
- Disc shuriken: A variation of the throwing weapons shuriken (also often called "Ninja Stars") that are shaped like discs.
- Sais: Handheld, triple bladed weapons that resemble small tridents.
- Nunchaku: Two short sticks (can be made of wood, metal or other materials) connected by a string or chain. Originated as an Okinawan farming tool, but has since been often utilized as a lethal weapon.
Intelligence: Average (Isn't the most competent student, but is good at math. Despite this, he possesses good combat knowledge and a well-developed common sense)
Weaknesses: Overconfidence and is easily distracted
- Ninja Air First: Creates an air blast
- Ninja Rage: In this mode, Randy is able to create fire-based attacks
- Earth Attack: Allows him to control the earth around him, creating sand ninjas and even a giant worm
- Art of Disguise: Can change his appearance by controlling his facial hair