Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-B physically. 8-C with magic
Name: Randall Flagg, Walter
Origin: The Dark Tower
Classification: Human / Demon hybrid
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Immortality (Type 1), Shapeshifting, Necromancy, Possession, Transmutation, farcasting, Magic, Illusion Creation, Portal Creation (via Chalk Doors), Pseudo-Invisibility (via Dimness), Time Travel, Teleportation, Mind Reading, Mind Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Animal Manipulation, can travel between universes, Poison Manipulation, Protective Barriers, a third eye that allows him to remotely spy on others
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Wall Class (Split a man's head in two with an axe. Punched down a reinforced castle door.)
Durability: Building level
Range: Thousands of kilometres
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Very high. Possesses great knowledge on poisons and magic, as well as the nature of the Dark Tower. Said to have written numerous speeches for others that incited riots and violence amongst their respective audiences. Successfully poisoned a king and framed his rightful heir, and was directly responsible for plunging the kingdom into the dark ages soon after.
Weaknesses: Arrogant, often as not to underestimate his foes. (which was his downfall)
- Dimness: Functioning as a sort of 'pseudo-invisibility', this forces others to become distracted from Flagg's presence in various ways, allowing him to avoid being seen.
- Transmutation: Flagg can transform items and living beings into whatever he wishes with a wave of his hand, whether it be turning weapons into fruit, his enemies into harmless animals, or other beings into clones of himself.
- Shapeshifting: Flagg can change his own shape as easily as he can change the shape of others. Most common uses for this include turning into a raven and changing his appearance to that of other people.
- Fire: Flagg can summon fire to attack his foes with.
- Lightning: Flagg can strike his foes with bolts of lightning, even when in his raven form.
- Third Eye: Flagg can send out his third eye and use it to spy on people from remote distances.
- Teleportation: Flagg has shown the ability to teleport, both as an evasive maneuver and as a means of escape.
- Chalk Doors: By drawing on hard surfaces with chalk, Flagg can create doorways leading to any location he desires.
- Mind Reading: Flagg is able to read the minds of his opponents.
- Animal Control: Flagg can command animals to do as he says, including forcing them to sleep/wake at his request and summoning them to attack his foes.
- Psychic Blasts: Flagg is capable of firing blasts directly into his foes' minds from his own, mentally asserting himself over them in the process. He used this ability to overpower the telepath Alain Johns, and later used it to force Sheemie Ruiz into a dream-state.
- Weapon Nullification: Flagg can bewitch his opponent's weapons with a spell that causes them to miss him completely, regardless of the accuracy of his opponent. He does this to Roland's guns early on in the Dark Tower series and renders them unable to hit him under any circumstances.