Rampardos is a fossil Pokemon introduced in Generation IV based off of family of dinosaurs known as Pachycephalosauridae. It is revived from a Skull Fossil and evolves from Cranidos at level 30.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-A
Gender: Mostly male. Sometimes female.
Age: Varies. However, existed 100 million years ago.
Classification: Head Butt Pokemon, Fossil Pokemon, Rock Type Pokemon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Darkness Manipulation, Rock Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Negation (Mold Breaker negates all abilities that would prevent it from doing damage)
Attack Potency: At least Mountain level+ (Destroyed a skyscraper with a single headbutt during an escape. Fights Aerodactyl back as Cranidos.)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Mountain Class+
Durability: At least Mountain level+ (The Pokedex states that their thick skulls would protect them if two were to headbutt each other)
Stamina: High (Rock Pokemon are incredibly durable, even for Pokemon standards)
Range: Extended Melee Range due to size
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Low, other than its warrior-like instinct. Pokedex explicitly mentions its small brain due to the numerous head clashes it has.
Weaknesses: Water, Grass, Fighting, Ground, and Steel type moves.
- Mold Breaker: Abilities don't stop the attacks of Rampardos.
- Sheer Force: Rampardos can choose to remove the added effects of moves in exchange for upping their power by 30%.
- Headbutt: Rampardos headbutts the opponent. It can cause them to flinch.
- Leer: Rampardos does a menacing glare that lowers the defense of the opponent.
- Focus Energy: Rampardos pumps itself up, raising its chance for critical hits.
- Pursuit: Rampardos attacks the opponent with dark energy. it does double damage if the opponent is trying to escape.
- Take Down: Rampardos charges the opponent with an attack so powerful, it damages itself with the recoil.
- Scary Face: Rampardos looks at the opponent funny, lowering their speed.
- Assurance: Rampardos attacks the opponent with darkness, and does double damage if they were already inflicted with damage recently.
- Chip Away: Looking for an opening, Rampardos attacks continually. The move ignores any buffs or debuffs the opponent has in defense and/or accuracy.
- Endeavor: Rampardos lowers the opponent's health to that of Rampardos.
- Ancient Power: Rampardos attacks with prehistoric rock power. It has a chance of raising every single stat of Rampardos (excluding evasion and accuracy)
- Zen Headbutt: Rampardos focuses all of its willpower and turns it into a psychic headbutt. This can cause the opponent to flinch.
- Screech: Rampardos makes an ear splitting screech. This can sharply lower an opponent's defense.
- Head Smash: Rampardos does a double edged, hazardous headbutt that does exceptional damage. It doesn't come without a cost, as Rampardos takes half the damage from the attack as recoil damage.