Rampardos is a fossil Pokémon introduced in Generation IV based off of family of dinosaurs known as Pachycephalosauridae. It is revived from a Skull Fossil and evolves from Cranidos at level 30.
Powers and Stats
Gender: Mostly male. Sometimes female.
Age: Varies. However, existed 100 million years ago.
Classification: Head Butt Pokémon, Fossil Pokémon, Rock Type Pokémon
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Darkness Manipulation, Rock Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, and Negation (Mold Breaker negates all abilities that would prevent it from doing damage)
Attack Potency: Island level (Destroyed a skyscraper with a single headbutt during an escape. Fights Aerodacty back as Cranidos)
Speed: At least Sub-Relativistic (Pokémon of this calibre can dodge Fling, which should be faster than Seismic Toss, as it doesn't require going against gravity or throwing heavy, unwilling, beings)
Lifting Strength: Class 100
Striking Strength: Island Class
Durability: Island level (The Pokedex states that their thick skulls would protect them if two were to headbutt each other)
Stamina: High (Rock Pokémon are incredibly durable, even for Pokémon standards)
Range: Extended melee range due to size, tens of kilometers with most attacks.
Standard Equipment: None
Intelligence: Low, other than its warrior-like instinct. Pokedex explicitly mentions its small brain due to the numerous head clashes it has.
Weaknesses: Water, Grass, Fighting, Ground, and Steel-type moves.
- Mold Breaker: Abilities don't stop the attacks of Rampardos.
- Sheer Force: Rampardos can choose to remove the added effects of moves in exchange for upping their power by 30%.
- Headbutt: Rampardos headbutts the opponent. It can cause them to flinch.
- Leer: Rampardos does a menacing glare that lowers the defence of the opponent.
- Focus Energy: Rampardos pumps itself up, raising its chance for critical hits.
- Pursuit: Rampardos attacks the opponent with dark energy. it does double damage if the opponent is trying to escape.
- Take Down: Rampardos charges the opponent with an attack so powerful, it damages itself with the recoil.
- Scary Face: Rampardos looks at the opponent funny, lowering their speed.
- Assurance: Rampardos attacks the opponent with darkness, and does double damage if they were already inflicted with damage recently.
- Chip Away: Looking for an opening, Rampardos attacks continually. The move ignores any buffs or debuffs the opponent has on defence and/or accuracy.
- Endeavor: Rampardos lowers the opponent's health to that of Rampardos.
- Ancient Power: Rampardos attacks with prehistoric rock power. It has a chance of raising every single stat of Rampardos (excluding evasion and accuracy)
- Zen Headbutt: Rampardos focuses all of its willpower and turns it into a psychic headbutt. This can cause the opponent to flinch.
- Screech: Rampardos makes an ear-splitting screech. This can sharply lower an opponent's defence.
- Head Smash: Rampardos does a double-edged, hazardous headbutt that does exceptional damage. It doesn't come without a cost, as Rampardos takes half the damage from the attack as recoil damage.